Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arioch

Doom 3 Ship Date Set

Awesome!

Now I would like to have the Doom3 test please! :)

Arno said:

Awesome!

Now I would like to have the Doom3 test please! :)

Fuck the test, I want the real thing.

Shaviro said:

Who cares?
I'd rather have this estimate timeperiod than a sketchy and uncertain date.

very well, Doom 3 will be released sometime before 2030

Heh, I may work at Gamestop this Summer. Great timing! Especially since they know when they will get thier shipments in :D I can't believe this though. It's 12:00, and I'm supposed to be asleep, I log onto DW and find this. What a historical moment.. or something

Bets are being placed for the time that the BPjS(Or what is that sucking excuse for an department called nowadays...) takes to banish the game from germany ;)
I say 1 week after release!

Bastet Furry said:

Bets are being placed for the time that the BPjS(Or what is that sucking excuse for an department called nowadays...) takes to banish the game from germany ;)

Damn pussies - if it weren't for all those anti-violent game sentiments in Germany, I'd be considering moving to Germany as it seems like a quite nice country.

About bloody time.

I expected it to be out by the time I got back here.

I don't know why, that was a stupid thing to think.

It's like how I keep thinking if I come back here once a month, maybe millennium will be out. I must be delusional.

pritch said:

It's like how I keep thinking if I come back here once a month, maybe millennium will be out. I must be delusional.

Don't forget Mordeth.

Arioch said:

Don't forget Mordeth.

Dear god, is that thing still considered as being released one day?

Hopefully, assuming that Mordeth's computer doesn't get swiped again.

Bastet Furry said:

They can't ban a game. If you really want you can easily get those games here. You just have to know where! ;-)

dsm said:

Damn pussies - if it weren't for all those anti-violent game sentiments in Germany, I'd be considering moving to Germany as it seems like a quite nice country.

Dont know where you live, but if you live in USA, then its the same there with Sex and pr0n there ;)
And as for those BPjSed games, i have3 my retrailers who will still have the game.
Its not that it cant be sold anymore, but it has to be sold somewhere where <18 people cant buy it. And most big retrailers dont want to take that harras with USK18 games, sadly...
If you get to go to germany, i would like to invite you to Essen... ok, maybee i am a bit biased here cuz its my hometown :P
(And i could let/lease(1) you a flat here ^.^)

So Long, The Werelion!

[1] Unsure about that word... "Vermieten"

Graf Zahl said:

They can't ban a game. If you really want you can easily get those games here. You just have to know where! ;-)

Yeah, here in Essen its Paradize Software at the Dampfbierbrauerrei in district Borbeck.

Bastet Furry said:

my german book defines it as "to rent" and i think that's the most appropriate term to use.

sargebaldy said:

my german book defines it as "to rent" and i think that's the most appropriate term to use.

Isnt that just "Mieten"?
(I give someone money for having something for sometime)

Bastet Furry said:
Dont know where you live, but if you live in USA, then its the same there with Sex and pr0n there ;)

I live in Denmark (so it's not like I'm that far away :-P) and luckily, they aren't pussies about violent games here yet (hopefully never will be).

And as for those BPjSed games, i have3 my retrailers who will still have the game.
Its not that it cant be sold anymore, but it has to be sold somewhere where <18 people cant buy it. And most big retrailers dont want to take that harras with USK18 games, sadly...

Yeah, I remember from reading other posts by Germans on a similar suject elsewhere that you can still get the games - but being as I'm used to just going to my local store and buy the game I want, suddenly having to seek out certain specific stores would be quite difficult for me to get used to.

If you get to go to germany, i would like to invite you to Essen... ok, maybee i am a bit biased here cuz its my hometown :P
(And i could let/lease(1) you a flat here ^.^)

How kind of you :-)
Maybe I should check Essen out one day ;-)

It's ok, I know what you mean - I know the word "Vermieten" (as I can speak and understand German; I wouldn't be as interested in Germany if I couldn't speak German, heh), but it's been a while since I've used the corresponding term in English, so I'm unsure about it too and too lazy to look deeper into it now.