• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SirTimberWolf

Phobos thing model.. O_o

was messing with this model program... came out with this

reffrence image

I really should sit down and learn something usefull... -_-'

Hey, pretty cool man, what program? Are you gonna make the rest of the structures from the load screen thingy?

Terminal Velocity? You mean Microsoft Fury3 surely :-)

I could imagine this could be created with Unreal (|Tournament)

It was done in DOGA
doga.com/us I think

I might, wouldnt hurt O_o

Thought id post some of the characters from the story I'm writing while im at it.. hope noone minds O_o'

http://sirtimberwolf.blogspot.com/2003_11_30_sirtimberwolf_archive.html
is the link to the story... I just recently started back on it so bear with me -_-;

anyway.. here ya go :o

any talented artists out there looking for a commission? :s

Cool, I'll read the story later. How did you make the characters? I like the design of the Fallon girl, and her head reminds me of Scully:)
btw, that doga website seems to be about some sort of herbal medecine or some crap, lol, you sure you have the right link?

We generally don't allow non doom-art\doom-fic related work in the fanfic\pics forum (to be fair i was the one who helped bring an end to that. :/). See the link below.

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20831

However, since this thread has doomart in it and those other pics can be associated with doom (i.e. the marine\ uac scientist theme) i won't move this thread anywhere.

Just be sure to keep that in mind when showing art on this forum.

BlueSonnet,
I understand totaly..
That fic that I posted a link to is infact a doom fan fic or I wouldnt have posted anything relating to it =P

NICE, it also reminded me of Terminal velocity.:) I'm not too crazy about the textures tho :p. If only the actual Doom maps resembled the bases on the "you are here map" that displayed your progress and states on your kills ect..

I actually made a real model of the intire Doom Episode 1. I was in Grade 8 and it sucked. not to mention the material I used to create the lanscape started shrinking and the whole baord that it was sculpted onto, started to curve. until one day it just crumpled it's self into a prune.

Thanks guys :)

Im messn with 3dsmax... hopefully ill be able to work something out.. :)

^ from this shall grow greatness... if you are patient..
:P

I've got an idea, make the whole map from the level intermissions. Then we can replace the old one in a new version of Doom. And When your starting a new level the Camera can zoom into the base your entereing. :)

Or you could just make a map of the large crater and have each base like a shell around the level it represents,So you open the base's door,go down a hallway,and you're at the normal starting point.But it's actually the normal level theres just a large "shell" around it that looks like the building from the map.

Caco-Puff said:

Or you could just make a map of the large crater and have each base like a shell around the level it represents,So you open the base's door,go down a hallway,and you're at the normal starting point.But it's actually the normal level theres just a large "shell" around it that looks like the building from the map.

I think that's gonna be really tough to pull off, given that the layout of most of the maps won't fit within those buildings.

An example I distinctly remember is Warrens (E3M9) - the building is basically a skull in a cliff, but the map starts out, like E3M1, in this wide open "outdoor environment".

Great idea otherwise.