Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Plagiarism

I just noticed this.

Now I've hated plagiarism all my life. Since about 3 everybody has always been telling me how artistic and creative I am, and consequently, plenty of people have been copying my stories, drawings, and such.

I am aware that imitation is supposedly the sincerest form of flattery. But it's a completely different thing to not only to steal an idea without asking, but also to butcher all the effect out of it. If people like Executor666 want to be funny, they should come up with their own ideas.

If continues, I will be tempted to stop writing my comedies.

It's not really plagarism... more like mindless regurgitation that we all see in the movie industry (among other things). I completely side with you on this. Consciously copying someones else's ideas is not cool at all.

I was thinking, I ought to let that thread stay so that it could get flamed to oblivion and we'd never have to see anything like that again, but then, it was just so so bad that I couldn't subject the frequent visitors to it. I had to kill it without a reply because there isn't a big enough font size to put the right amount of emphasis on "NO", and my brain was too broken to even attempt a gameshow scene.