Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slave of SaTaN.

favourite monster

what your favourite monster?

my favourites are: cyberdemon : it really looks like someting straight from hell.
the mancubus: nice design works great with tag number 666
arachnotron : great firepower works great with tag number 667

i hate: lost souls they are really irritating
i hate: spiderboss i think they have a stupid weapon why could't they give him an bfg9000 and they are way to big when you creating a new wad you can't place them in smaller rooms

p.s: if you use a commander keen in combination with tag 666 doors will go open when keen gets killed works on every level exept level 07 you might experiance some problems when using mancubusses.

Imps, because they're so damn sexy. I constantly watch Imp Encounter to see the Doomguy fuck that imp over and over.

imps are pretty cool too i hope they create an enemy in doom3 that looks alot like the original imp

i can't wait until doom3 arives let the carnage begin all over again HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!.

Barons and Knights. I really like fighting them with a single-barrel shotgun. They are very climatic characters. Also Chaingunners are done pretty well (lot's of frames I mean), and their bald heads [hi Sarge :)] explode in such fantastic way.

Just why the hell I prefer Udoom to Doom 2?

Barrels. They somehow attract and absorb everything I try to miss them with, and then explode in my face.

CyberDemon or MasterMind. << They're just so fun to fight. I love replaying levels and trying to kill them with a pistol. Either that or the Icon of Sin. it's good practice getting to kill a nonstop horde of demons. THen killing the IoS and seeing my kill percentage :-)

Revenants and archviles, the key injectors of pace into tough wads.

Assmaster said:

BLUE KEY

Are you sure you don't mean a mexican jumping blue key?

(that's a ZDoom forum in-joke for those who don't know about it)

No, he means the Mexican Staring Blue Key of Southern Sri Lanka.

(that's a South Park in-joke for those who don't know about it)

The mancubus. Fantastic monster. In my opinion, it has a very original appearance - looks as though it were sewn together from a myriad of pieces of human flesh. It's attack can be very devastating, I like it's sounds (especially from the PSX version) and the death animation is tremendously satisfying.

Cacodemons. Or "Pumpkins", as those of us who like the stories know them...

Somewhat tough enemies, not much to worry about in D2 once you have the duck gun. But there's just something cool about a big floating red ball with huge teeth that shoots ball lightning at you and goes "HEEEEEEEEEEEEECH" when it sees you. :D

Scared the hell out of me the first time I saw them in E2M1.

Hell Knights and Barons. They're both so much alike and yet so different. Plus, so very fun to draw.

Just imagine if I brought one home as a pet. Frightening eh? Me being in charge of another life form.

I'd rather have a Pinky Demon as my pet. I could name him Bitey or Cuddles

CYBERDEMONS!!! ... or in my case, Mini, Normal, and Mega Cyberdemons! I used to be so obsessed with cyberdemons back in the day, that I stuffed about 60 in one room in an old crappy map.

That crazy one-eyed creature on a stick. Man, that thing's invincible. It won't go down no matter what I throw at it.

Mancubus II said:

That crazy one-eyed creature on a stick. Man, that thing's invincible. It won't go down no matter what I throw at it.

But who can forget the twelve-legged rabbit-eating monkey demon from the thirty-fourth dimension?

Revenants are top of my list. They have that funky way of moving and the sound they make as they hunt you down is kinda freaky. And they're even blessed with two forms of attack, the lucky sods!

Baron of Hell is my homeboy. I shit my pants the first time I saw him. Hey I was young...

Cyberdemon's pretty famous in the videogaming community. But I feel Pinky Demon is pretty well known everywhere. I've shown a picture of the little fella to a few of my "relatively-non-computergame-savy" friends and they instantly know "oh thats that thing from that Doom game"

Hate Cacodemons. Always have had a grudge with them. No particular reason. Just hate the bastards. With their one eye...and their idiotic smile...damn floating bastards...gives me gas just thinking about it

Pain Elementals are annoying as well. Dastardly and clever, but annoying. You already got one idiot floating around with one eye...hey lets make another! Great!