Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Slave of SaTaN.

cool idea bossbrain

to make a special doom level ending place a bossbrain {romero head} in a closed of sector place some barrels around it and then an crushing ceiling activated by an switch to crush those barrels so that the bossbrain dies that will give and loud scream and ends the level

make sure you place that sector well away from your level so you cant hear those barrels explode but you will hear romero scream
make that sector invissible on your automap so you dont know where its coming from i have used this on two of my wads i kicks ass biggtime.

This sort of thing has been done before. In fact, Scythe does something similar on maps 10 and 20. The barrels surround the Icon of Sin as usual, but it adds a dummy player (extra player one starts create these) nearby. When the barrels explode, it kills the dummy player (and you too as a result) and the boss. Thus, the level ends, but you start the next level with no weapons except the pistol and 50 bullets.

ok thats true than place some extra goodies in the second level when you start {weapons ammo green armor a few medkits}

its the same when you end the level with <20% health then you also have to place some extra medkits in your second level at the start

Ichor said:

The barrels surround the Icon of Sin as usual, but it adds a dummy player (extra player one starts create these) nearby. When the barrels explode, it kills the dummy player (and you too as a result) and the boss. Thus, the level ends, but you start the next level with no weapons except the pistol and 50 bullets.

as well in Eternal Doom map 13

Loud scream? You mean when you kill the Icon Of Sin? I hope you're talking about that shrieking scream that I can't find anywhere.