Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Melfice

Mexican Airforce Pilots Film 11 UFOs

gatewatcher said:

Lets just hope Will Smith isn't busy filming a movie.

If you're thinking Independence Day 2, nope, he said he wouldn't be in the movie.

Whilst i do belive in UFO's, pilots seeing them (this is mainly why i belive in them, its not just crazy drunk rednecks who see them, but highly proffesional people who are trained observers, such as pilots, police officers, military personell ect) and people filming them isnt exactly nothing new heh

I do believe in UFOs. That is, I believe that not all flying objects have been identified. I don't believe in little green men from Mars, however.

I hope they come and take over and do a better job than we're managing.

Perhaps they'd like to run the forums? :P

pritch said:

No we're not! who said anything about that? your crazy!
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

pritch said:

Who says "they" haven't already?

Very impressive footage. A lot harder to fake than the normal stuff, although it's still not impossible.

Fredrik said:

I do believe in UFOs. That is, I believe that not all flying objects have been identified. I don't believe in little green men from Mars, however.

Damnit, I was going to say the same thing.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure a lot of sightings are experimental government craft. For instance, for a while there were sightings of UFOs that would drop down thenfly steady for a bit before taking off at a great speed. Years later, the government declassified the SR-71, which often used such a maneuver. When civilians sight a top secret aircraft, the best thing the military can do is just go "eh, it was nothing, probably some atmosperic anomolay", then the public will get bored after a week or two and they need not worry about it any more. The only people who keep records of every little incident are the conspiracy nuts with their tinfoil hats, and if they do discover anything, no one will believe them.

In this case, it could be an experimental craft from a foreign government (US spy plane prototypes perhaps) that were being tested to see how invisible they could be. Though why they'd have lights on would be rather strange...

ok, so they were hot spots in the sky...wow there's no way that it coulnd't be about 1,000,000 other things....thats so amazing, I think they're aliens... :-P

Have you noticed people only see UFOs out west, or in Mexico? Is it nuclear testing facilities? Is it birds with 3M reflective stickers covering them? Is it simply a cry for attention? Or is it the 3M/bird theory?

sorry, i had to release my aluminum pigeons after they where put on the endangered species list.

Arioch said:

Who says "they" haven't already?

I should have seen the signs sooner. I knew it was odd when Cyb asked me if I thought I'd fatten up nicely for roasting...

tbns.net/mediapoet/tech19b.htm]Yay learning time

Although statistically improbable, it could have been ball lightning. The setting and conditions are right. I actually first heard of ball lightning when watching a Discovery Channel special on Spontaneous Combustion(a show which, I might add, gave me a complex).

An interesting discrepancy is that ball lightning is luminous, not invisible. Sadly, the pilots didn't explain how the UFO's "departed", so I can't draw a conclusion. Ball lightning typically creates a loud bang when it disappears.

They flew in perfect formations. The scientist's explanation (ball lightning) made me laugh. Balls of lightning, eleven of them, some of them not appearing in sight, only on radar, in perfect formations (try overlapping the two groups of 3 orbs each). I'm not buying it.

Zaldron said:

Those were thermic readings, not lights.

Well then my theory makes even more sense.

Disorder said:

They flew in perfect formations.

Perfect how? There are plenty of "perfect" structures in nature.

Fredrik said:

Perfect how? There are plenty of "perfect" structures in nature.

Not when everything in the universe is in a state of entrophy, heh