E1M3 | 1:19
E1M4 | 0:38
E1M5 | 1:22
E1M6 | 1:14
E1M7 | 0:52
E1M8 | 0:19

bgnynomo.zip

Sl.wad (Shai'tan's luck) map 28 uvmax

Time is something above 55 minutes ... too tired to check the actual time. That last monster alive on counter was fortunately stuck, so it's a valid max, as one secret is untriggerable.

sl28-lot.zip

Yay for mapping errors. Though I was pretty sure I got all the arch-viles to warp in for that sword secret. Eh, that was over a year ago. Nice job though, definitely an endurance test of a map.

I'm not very good at chainsaw (hard to aim :P ), but I managed to improve your tyson, Acony.

nmdu E1M1 UV-Tyson in 0:33

UPD: 0:32

UPD2: 0:31

UPD3: 0:30!

n1d1t030.zip

Nice!

I knew under 40 seconds is possible, but I never thought that under 35 seconds would be possible. :P

ArmouredBlood said:

Yay for mapping errors. Though I was pretty sure I got all the arch-viles to warp in for that sword secret. Eh, that was over a year ago. Nice job though, definitely an endurance test of a map.

Indeed. Idea of that map really redifines "bombarded from everywhere" term to new dimensions. I've never seen such occurance that it's pretty much required to play so tedious. I doubt I'd manage that map if that lava wasn't malfunctioning. :p

the begining of the end part 1:

-e2m1 uvmax in 05:04
-e2m2 uvmax in 04:13
-e2m4 uvmax in 03:35
-e2m6 NM100 in 00:35
-e2m8 uvmax in 02:04
-e2m9 uvmax in 08:46

e2m3,e2m5,e2m7 :work in progress.
special thanks to vdgg, who share with me some demos of his that were helpfull to learn quickly how to play this episode.

demosend1ep2.zip

Memfis said:

I think you should try to save some cells (10-15) for those imps. You waste a lot of time when you kill them with shotgun.

Thanks for the advice, litle improvement on my previous time, but i think that you 're hiding a demo with a better time, aren't you ?

but i think that you 're hiding a demo with a better time, aren't you ?

:) No. And actually, this is the only map that I've played from this mapset. That's because of this line from *.txt: "New Sound: Yes (Music, Mostly MetallicA, and see below)". I don't like metal songs in doom... Maybe I will compile my favorite midis in separate music wad and try to play with them.

Memfis said:

Maybe I will compile my favorite midis in separate music wad and try to play with them.

Or if there is one of the existing music wads that you like (e.g. reqmus.wad, mmmus.wad, mm2mus.wad, hrmus.wad, etc.) then you could use that.

One suggetsion though: if you are recording demos while using a separate music wad in prb+ with extended format enabled, load the music wad as a preloaded wad, either via the menus or by editing the .cfg line, like this:

wadfile_1                 "hrmus.wad"
This means it will not get saved in the demo footer, avoiding unexpected results on playback.

didierbertrand said:

the begining of the end part 1:

-e2m1 uvmax in 05:04
-e2m2 uvmax in 04:13
-e2m4 uvmax in 03:35
-e2m6 NM100 in 00:35
-e2m8 uvmax in 02:04
-e2m9 uvmax in 08:46

e2m3,e2m5,e2m7 :work in progress.
special thanks to vdgg, who share with me some demos of his that were helpfull to learn quickly how to play this episode.

More nice runs!

e2m9 was the first map I ever made. Still makes me all warm inside when I see those first few rooms. Where's e2m7? ;)

didierbertrand said:

You're welcome and nice to see some strategies improved, especially invulnerability in e1m9 (I saved it for the tunnels in the end).

Here's end1.wad, E1M2, NM100:

e1n2s457.zip