• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grazza

Miscellaneous demos (part 1) [please post in part 3 instead]

The Door Of Hell
UV Max
Map 20 in 1:28

*Same wad as when DoomHero85 did level 1 for the 12-level version; this is the entire megawad. To download, click on the link and go to the bottom of the page.

*For those that can't seem to find it, I've sent the WAD to Andy, he'll have the WAD ready for the Doomed SDA's next update.

pr20-128.zip

Revved said:

*For those that can't seem to find it, I've sent the WAD to Andy, he'll have the WAD ready for the Doomed SDA's next update.

The file is on a password-protected page. You have to go here and enter the password: doom , then you should be able to download it.

j4rio said:

Gulph uvmax 15:35

LOL, what's wrong with taking the yellow key? I mean, a bit earlier?

It's behind redkey requiring door, so I'd have to run around whole map twice (redkey is in the cybies-lava room).

Eh, anyway I got through those damn bars like 5X faster each time before.

Vae Victus MAP06 UV Max 19:15. It's very suprising for me there's no demo for this by Anima Zero / Belial / gggmork... 16:xx should be easy for them, as well as for all those newer players active in the ngmvmt1 thread.

vv06-1915.zip

Vae Victus MAP01 UV Max 4:33 - a very innocent level in comparison.

In case someone tries this WAD:
MAP02 - at complevel 2 there are some stimpacks floating in the air, like in Vile Flesh MAP22. I'd still recommend -complevel 2 for UV Max, as the last three revenants tend to fall off ledges with Boom compatibility, potentially spoiling good runs.
MAP04 - I can't get past the first room...?

vv01-433.zip

I've already posted in W&M, but in any case - here is an attempt to get this damn jth thing at least a bit fixed. Layout was left mostly untouched so there is still present casual layout plagiarism. It would still require some serious work to get this purified and playable, so if anyone feels like it, go ahead.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h8x516ijh3hk3a7

(playable are maps 1-25, 31, 32)

besides, cool demos

1ntru said:

I know this was going to be your next demo so here I am anticipating it. :P

MAP05 UV-Pacifist in 4:36

haven't seen such an entertaining demo in a while. best part is when the mancubi start firing right as the guitar solo kicks in. navigating through that crowd without firing a shot looks like a miracle.

This map would be even more fun in the Tyson category... were it not for those annoying distant imps. The answer to your question is "yes". 4:11 is a very nice time, I especially liked the way you dealt with the demons in the crate room.

vdgg said:

UV Max Run of Doom2 386, a WAD by purist apparently inspired by Cycloid's 384. All eight maps in 6:42

Would you mind posting a copy of the WAD? That piece of crap Flash widget won't allow me to download.

Andy Olivera said:

Would you mind posting a copy of the WAD? That piece of crap Flash widget won't allow me to download.

Here you go, ANDY :D

Yes, the Wad is this small.

d2x386.zip

dannebubinga said:

Hellcore 2.0

map 11 uv-max 8:17

Hey, this level/Wad looks actually good and I just noticed this Wad has no demos except for an UV Speed for MAP02. This wad could use more demos.

Also, pretty smooth playing for most of the demo. :)

1ntru said:

Hey, this level/Wad looks actually good and I just noticed this Wad has no demos except for an UV Speed for MAP02. This wad could use more demos.

Also, pretty smooth playing for most of the demo. :)

Yeah, the wad looks really beautiful, but the gameplay on all maps except 11 is horrible. speed, tyson or nomo could be a blast, but there is almost never enough ammo and the monsters are pretty free roaming wich makes the playthrough a hunt.

Thank you. I just wanted to get to the exit so I played like a coward towards the end. I think you could finish this in 6 min or so.

cannonball said:

Is Map16 possible?

Yep, but you need to be very good at dorging cyberdemon's rockets since the space given is so small. Hope j4rio may do the work!