Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slave of SaTaN.

texture sound editor

what? you mean you haven't loaded up a texture in wintex and pressed your ear against the monitor screen?

Slave of SaTaN. said:

hahahahahahaha you guys have a lot of humor.....

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, you'll get used to it after a while.

Anyway - Wintex, DeePsea and XWE are the best for editing textures and sounds. Each has good and bad points, so you're best trying them all and seeing which one you like. (I actually find it useful to have all three of them around)

Slave of SaTaN. said:

im glad im not an american, arizona sucks biggtime.

Have you been here? Mild winters, unpredictable (not boring) weather, a decent monsoon season in the middle of the summer, mostly dry (comfortable) heat, breezy in the spring/summer, really clean air, broad assortment of wildlife, colorful sunrises and sunsets, and... lots of other stuff. Didn't really realize how much I liked this place until I was forced to defend it. :-P

The thing about low humidity is that machines and stuff don't decay as fast. A car in some humid areas can sit for about 5 years before it's rusted out and unusable, but junkyards here are veritable goldmines I'm told (if I knew more about cars I could confirm it, but the metal looks clean and rust-free anyway).

I'm in a high spot, so the air is thinner. It makes the body adjust to using less oxygen, resulting in a stronger cardiovascular system. When I go visiting in lower elevated spots, I feel stronger than usual because I've lived here a while. I live on a military installation, so we have soldiers coming in from lower spots all the time. I've heard of some who were running 4-minute miles before they came here, then they get here and could only pull it off in 12 minutes and vomitted afterward from the strain. Took about a month to adjust, but then the guy could probably go back home and run the mile in 4 minutes without even breaking a sweat.

Anyway, it's a nice place.

Not all Americans come from Arizona, by the way.

WILL WINTEX WORK IN COMBINATION WITH DOOMBUILDER

I HAD SOME PROBLEMS USING WINTEX WITH WINDEU 5.24
{DOOM CRASHES WHEN I LAUNCED THE GAME, DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THAT IS HAPPENING CRAP.}

P.S CAN YOU ZOOM IN WITH DOOMBUILDER WITHOUT USING THE SCROLLBUTTON ON YOUR MOUSE.
IT SOUNDS STUPID BUT I DONT HAVE A SCROLL MOUSE,IF NOT I WILL HAVE TO BUY A NEW MOUSE CRAP AGAIN.

DANK JE WEL {MEANS THANK YOU}

Tip 1: Stop posting in caps.
Tip 2: Nobody was offended, and nobody was really trying to offend you either, just a bunch of friendly joking. We're used to people here who don't speak English as their first language, and it is nothing new or surprising when another person who's not so great with English shows up.

Ultraviolet said:

Tip 2: Nobody was offended, and nobody was really trying to offend you either, just a bunch of friendly joking. We're used to people here who don't speak English as their first language, and it is nothing new or surprising when another person who's not so great with English shows up.

Heh. Yuo is mah man!