Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S1lent

Doom = Doom3

Do you think the new Doom 3 game will have any special features concerning Doom, Doom 2, UDoom, or Final Doom?

Just anything really. Videos from the creators, new material that they might have, the games themselves, whatever you can think of that can be included in Software.

I beleive he's talking about stuff like "making of" movies, pictures of stuff they scanned in to make into weapons (such as the shotgun) and stuff like that about the original Doom.

I think he means what should be bundled with it. I think it would be cool if the Doom games came bundled (less n00bs asking for warez after playing D3 and then feeling ripped off because the graphics are "t3h suxx0rz")

It'll probably come with the 'Doom Legacy' movie- either an expanded version of this or something similar. Id/Activision may well include a few cool extras- like a map editor and maybe even Doom 1 (like with the special edition of RTCW).

DoomUK said:

like a map editor

It's been confirmed for a long time that the editor ships with the game. What I'd like to see is some concept art like the Metroid Prime gallery.

Darkstalker said:

What I'd like to see is some concept art like the Metroid Prime gallery.

That'd rock!
Would you be able to make your own enemies with an editor, I'd like a shot at that.

Janderson said:

Would you be able to make your own enemies with an editor, I'd like a shot at that.

It's called maya.

S1lent said:

Do you think the new Doom 3 game will have any special features concerning Doom, Doom 2, UDoom, or Final Doom?

Umm? I have a good idea! Let's wait and see, cause thats all you can do.