Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Damned Blood

Tormentor667 said:
@CT_red_pants - Well, what should I say... it's a quesion of priority: What is more important? Detail for the majority of the community or playability for a minoritiy with weaker machines?!

I'm just saying that with most other Zdoom maps, it's not a problem.

that said, this map actually runs pretty well (I was trying to run it with zdoom GL when I wrote that).

cyber-menace said:

but I know it is most likely your 3d mode start from Doom Builder.

It is. Doom Builder really should flag this thing in a way that it doesn't get spawned in the game...

Urm, the music was not stolen from blood, I made the music! Sorry, it is a bit annoying when you don't get credit from your hard work. This is not intended towards Tormentor because Tormentor gave me enough credit...

Blodshedder said = "This map uses resources from his Blood Resource Pack, which (obviously) contains textures, graphics, and music stolen taken from Blood."

You implied it.

Anyway, I made the music... Don't you think it's good? :D. I'll apologise for my abrupt and stupid entry into these forums... sorry.

As for the music subject, can I advertise my musician skills here and offer to make music for anyone that requires it? Just tell me what you want and I'll try hard to get a good resualt :).