Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ray "Scythe" Dahlia

Spoiler board?

Hey all,

Long time listener, first time caller here.

When Doom 3 comes out are we gonna get a spoiler forum?? Just curious, because I enjoy reading the board, but I don't want DOOM 3 ruined for me because someone posts a pic of the final boss or something.

Or somebody could make one big spoiler topic, with pictures of the unseen enemies, the whole storyline and the like.

EDIT: Grammar

When Doom 3 comes out we will probably overhaul the Doom 3 forums, including adding some sort of spoiler thing.

I was wondering, when Doom 3 comes out, will we still have newstuff chronicles? I'm sure we will, but will it be D3 levels or Doom1/2?

I posted a topic like this a while ago. I don't want someone coming in and saying "So how do you guys like Doom 3 so far?" and then I open the topic and there's a huge picture of the cyberdemon or the ending or something and "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ! N000000000B!" at the bottom.

I guarantee some asshole will take it upon himself to describe, in exactly exact detail, the last boss fight in the game, and he will make sure to post it here.

Yeah, and guess who's going to have to read all posts to check whether they contain spoilers?

True, but that won't stop people from doing it time and time again.