Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Torn

Do you have any allergies or which one(s)?

Job said:

Heh. Being in the South must be a pain, given those allergies.

You're damn tootin'. When I'm not sneezing or coughing or rubbing my watery eyes or generally enduring seemingly unending misery, my nose itches something fierce :(

I'm not allergic to anything as far as I know.

Though, six months out of last year was spent battling a sinus infection that the doctors said came from bad allergies. I don't know how that happened, but it did. If I'm allergic to something, I have yet to find out what it is.

The only allergy I have is one concerning with a prolonged contact with tomato sauce to my face. But that's just one more incentive to wash my face so I don't really consider it a bad thing.

Heh. Last night, my friend's girlfriend was having an allergy attack so my other friend, who carries copius amounts of medication around with him, gave her some benedryl so she was to drowsy to drive. Then someone suggested she just spend the night. Se said "oh yeah, tell my parents I'm spending the night at my boyfriend's house. They'll really like that." Then my friend Jason goes "Yeah just call them and say 'Hey, we drugged your daughter and now she's spending the night.'" Best comment of the night.

Runescapeman said:

why is there a thred on this subject???

why the hell not? this is everything else...

Umm all I know is dust. I can't remember the rest of them. Nothing edible I think.

SmellyOgre said:

I'm allergic to milk, pineapple, grass (pollen), and some cats and dogs. Although I heard about a kid who was allergic to sunlight once.

I've seen a kid who's allergic to sunlight. He has to wear sunglasses all the time and when the sun shines on him, these little red bubbles go all over his face.

I get hayfever and goddammit I hate eyedrops.

today sucked.
had a fairly violent reaction to tobacco smoke. usally i have a small reaction, but damn today's sucked. basicly like haveing an allergy attack

Runescapeman said:

i never had any allergies (well... nope, i lost it again)

There isn't a thred on it. Just a thread.

Arckra said:

There isn't a thred on it. Just a thread.

o yea im allerigic to smarta**es and people who have to make fun of other peoples mistakes just because they are insecure and feel better by making other people look foolish infront of their peers for personal gratification!

Runescapeman said:

If there can be polls about masturbation, threads on how many times you've been laid, and threads on the word heh, then surely there can be a subject about something as mundane as allergies.