Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

doom III rated "E"

I played Doom when I was 3 and Wolfenstein when I was 2 1/2 (with my dad). I use to shoot and my dad would steer the guys :-) I'd also switch weapons too. But when I steered the guy I use to always get stuck in corners or run into stuff lol

LOL.

Keep in mind that many parents just but whatever game their chidders want w\out even looking at the rating. Many cidders under 15 play m-rated games, simply because their parents bought them.

Rating don't mean squat to my parents. Besides, most of the really bad games (swearing, sex, etc..) are literally really awful games. Like GTA, I played that and I hated it after the first 20 minutes because you did the same thing in the missions, they looped. Besides, my mom only bought it because there was so much controversy over it.

Heh, the first thing parents blame school shootings on are violent video games, instead of blaming themselves for buying such a video game anyway.

Besides, kids should be smart enough to understand that video games are fake. Of course, I've seen some pretty stupid kids, so you can't be too sure.

Trouble was the kids were enjoying it so much. As soon as their parents came, they started crying. I mean wtf is up with that? Is that some sort of messed up reaction?

doomedout said:

Trouble was the kids were enjoying it so much. As soon as their parents came, they started crying. I mean wtf is up with that? Is that some sort of messed up reaction?

Why'd they start crying? Heh "As soon as their parents came, they started crying." How bad could it have been, they had the kid didn't they?

LOL, Doom3 rated E? No way.

Of course someone decided to mod up the game and try to change it to DOOM 3: Nerf Edition.... heh.

I'd be stupified if Doom 3 was rated E...
the older Dooms were rated M so it's very doubtful that Doom 3 will be rated E, it's impossible.

Shooting demons from hell, blowing their head off, seeing limbs...yeah.

I think the initial poster wanted this to be a "LOL would you look at that" sort of thread instead of a universal agreement on an issue that couldn't possibly be disputed kind.

So in any event, DooM 3 rated E

LOL would you look at that!

I think it's the Australian version that's rated E.

But there's no blood, no demons, no Hell levels(in fact the only approved content is limited to about 18 minutes)... there's also no mention of a military disaster, and one of the scientist models was taken out because he looked too pensive.

The game has also been renamed to "Really Bad Situation".

lol
but there IS BUMP MAPPING!!!

you could just name that version bumb map\lighting demo and be done with it.

Numbermind said:

I think it's the Australian version that's rated E.

But there's no blood, no demons, no Hell levels(in fact the only approved content is limited to about 18 minutes)... there's also no mention of a military disaster, and one of the scientist models was taken out because he looked too pensive.

The game has also been renamed to "Really Bad Situation".

Heh, that's probably the only way, though the game wouldn't be Doom 3 any more it'd be FUBAR'd(It's an acronym look it up).

yes doom III will be banned in many many coutries. so if you like live in one... well order it from the US. i am sure they dont regulat the mail and i dout they look for 'offensive' games

Sephiroth said:

yes doom III will be banned in many many coutries. so if you like live in one... well order it from the US. i am sure they dont regulat the mail and i dout they look for 'offensive' games

Politicians who decide to ban 'offensive' games ought to be shot.
:-P

LOL, "too pensive." This game rated M for overly pensive scientists and gore.

@_@ i think this is another one of those threads that got started off as a small joke, but turned into a huge discussion. @_@

I am so easily amused.

And after multiple pages, we are STILL on the same topic! WOW!

okay. i shall shut up now.

at this rate i am never going to lose my title.

I don't really care what the game is rated. I never really ever look at the rating just the game box or what i already no about it. But I would be really sad if doom isn't rated "M" I might even die because that would mean everything i no in my life is wrong......Its like proving god doesn't exist :( blaa it is just to hard to think of doom as anything but "M"

Doom3 will be rated E the same day Hell freezes over.

DooMBoy said:

Doom3 will be rated E the same day Hell freezes over.

Silence! What if the Soul Cube does that?! Then it'll be true!!! Argh!

Goliath said:

I don't really care what the game is rated. I never really ever look at the rating just the game box or what i already no about it. But I would be really sad if doom isn't rated "M" I might even die because that would mean everything i no in my life is wrong......Its like proving god doesn't exist :( blaa it is just to hard to think of doom as anything but "M"

The thing is, if it was rated E, then there's be like no blood, or gore, and the imps would be wearing sun dresses, with long locks of blonde hair, prancing around dancing together in the space station, and you'd come in going "you guys are ssssssilly" and join in the dance and you'd all play barbies after. Ratings have a lot to do with what will be in the game.

actually, blonde dancing imps would send me into blood lust.

hell wouldent have a chance. i would destroy them all.

Alientank said:

The thing is, if it was rated E, then there's be like no blood, or gore, and the imps would be wearing sun dresses, with long locks of blonde hair, prancing around dancing together in the space station, and you'd come in going "you guys are ssssssilly" and join in the dance and you'd all play barbies after. Ratings have a lot to do with what will be in the game.

now thats scary!!!!

A Doom 3 rated E would be about a pudgy, short-legged marine who can jump several feet into the air, shoot mushrooms at short, big-eyed cutie-manga imps, which makes them sit down on their ass with their eyes rolling and small stars circling around their heads for the rest of the level.

And if the marine dies, he becomes a transparent angel which floats upwards while cheesy harp music is playing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what they have to avoid!

frickin' weird japanese crazy ass anime manga games....

it would be impossible for it to be rated e..... even with no blood whatsoever, it would undoubtedly be rated at least T. i don't think there is such thing as an E rated FPS.

dsm said:

A Doom 3 rated E would be about a pudgy, short-legged marine who can jump several feet into the air, shoot mushrooms at short, big-eyed cutie-manga imps, which makes them sit down on their ass with their eyes rolling and small stars circling around their heads for the rest of the level.

And if the marine dies, he becomes a transparent angel which floats upwards while cheesy harp music is playing.

Ahahahaha,So true.

And DooM 3 won't be rated E it will be rated EC.