Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
S1lent

Weird guy in the Icon of Sin

I heard that there is a secret room where there's a guys head in it and if you kill that, than you win. Can someone tell me where that guy's head is? I tried looking for it but I can't find it anywhere.

It (John Romero's head) is behind the giant face. Use the noclip cheat code to find it.

Here's another piece of Icon of Sin trivia:
If you reverse the Baphomet's wake up sound it says
"To win the game you must kill me, John Romero!"

Just in case anyone was interested. Which quite possibly they may not be. Ho hum.

"I did not know that. Did you know that, Garth?"
"No, Wayne, I did not know that."

It was an article in EDGE magazine - can't remember exactly what it was about now. They had a bit about Doom and this little nugget of information was in there.
Also I tried it myself (far too much time on my hands) and it is indeed true.

Lutrov71 said:

If you reverse a mancubi sound it's some sort of animal. I forgot which one though.

Linguica

insertwackynamehere, that link doesn't work. It leads to the website but the links ON the website can't be found.

You might as well become proficient with the Forums search function. There's a wealth of info about these subjects on the Forums already, and repeated threads are pretty much rubbish. Plus people will hardly want to go into the subjects again in depth as they did originally. You can find info about such stuff on a standard internet search engine just as well.

GMan said:
It was an article in EDGE magazine - can't remember exactly what it was about now. They had a bit about Doom and this little nugget of information was in there.
Also I tried it myself (far too much time on my hands) and it is indeed true.

Actually, I stumbled on that one myself! (I was mucking about with goldwave)

Jon said:

people are STILL asking about this? Dear me..

Quite depressing, isn't it?