Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

Who's your Favorite Monster

zombies, especially chainsaw...

the imp is the loser to doom1,2; i think it was quite popular due to the way it died, when you shoot it with the shotgun.

although I like the revenant, I have to say that the scariest looking monster so far is the chaingunner zombie.

doomedout said:

le Birdman.

Personally I am waiting on id to confirm its application to the game.

doomedout said:

le Birdman.

Yup, him and the one in the Macworld trailer with the jaw that falls off

After thinking long and hard, I gotta say it's the Cherub for me - wonderfully disturbing critter and a pretty neat idea (even if it's a ripoff from a different source - I don't give a shit).

Are we allowed to choose monsters we haven't seen yet? I know the cyber-demon is going to be my favorite because I know it's going to scare the hell out of me. I can't wait to hear his roar and the rockets exploding all around me.

Crix said:

Are we allowed to choose monsters we haven't seen yet? I know the cyber-demon is going to be my favorite because I know it's going to scare the hell out of me. I can't wait to hear his roar and the rockets exploding all around me.

It's gonna look exactly like that cyberdemon on the alledged originally proposed Doom 2 box art and it'll shoot cheesy lasers at you and say 'moo(se)' when it spots you.

Well now that we've seen some more monsters then the last time this thread has been made.

It might just be me, but this comment leads me to believe that this thread is only about monsters shown thus far.

I haven't seen anything that has surpassed Birdman, with the exception of the Hell Knight.