Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyockell

Space channel mars documentary?

Hey I was just wondering who saw the new show that was on space channel about past life on mars?.
I guess the U.S government was forced to release atleast some of there photos of different things they've found including pyramids with a magic angle of 19.5 degrees, a flying saucer crash landed in a crater, the face actully being real and a tunnel with close ups of the actual opening and it being collapsed in the middle somewhere.
I guess that the planet isent actully dead eather as its core is still active and the volcanoes will erupt again because the lava flows are generaly new with no craters and scars.
Also they have found stress cracks and shit in the crust showing that something has been mined from underneath in the past.

Anyway just wondering if anyone else saw the show and what your thoughts on it are.

i dont think any intelligent life is from mars. however maybe someone has visited, buit unlikly.
however i like watchin those "what if" type stuff

Yea I guess you just never know, I meen we only know what the government wants us to.

Tyockell said:

Yea I guess you just never know, I meen we only know what the government wants us to.

Yes, because they have superhero powers, which by the way is also a huge coverup.

AndrewB said:

Yes, because they have superhero powers, which by the way is also a huge coverup.

Well I dunno about that but it'd deffinatly take superman to haul your head out of your ass.

Hooray for overused sarcasm!!

P.S. Is there any way you could tell us what the show was CALLED so we can find out for ourselves?

Mmmm, this sounds intresting... I'm fascineted in the beyhond and all this talk of life out there. I've also got a lot of strange beleifs, but I better not get into those ;).

Anyway, the subject :D. I'd like to be pointed to a website of more information on those because I'm really intrested in this. I beleive that there was life like on earth a couple a billion years ago, but they made the same mistakes as we are making... polluting the planet, all that... they wiped themselves out. Its a lesson... the next mars is right underneath us... Maybe they killed the surface and retreated underground... whatever the truth is, I really hope thgere is intelligent life out there because theres bugger all down here on Earth :D

It seems to be a pretty much accepted fact that mars once had seas and that, but any life anove single-celled organisms is highly doubtful

And if flying saucers wanted to crash somewhere, wouldnt they do it on the planet with water, greenery and 24-hour curry takeouts?..unless they already have, they could be living among us right now! AHHH! YOURE ONE OF THEM ARENT YOU!