Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rubilacxe

Favorite Weapons from various sources

Whats your all-time favorite weapon from a Doom MOD/PC/TC?

Call me self-centered, but I love running around with my Auto-Shotgun from Cube.

And note that Rubilacxe is talking about the Auto Shotgun from his MOD 'Cube', not the Engine.

As for me, I'd say that my favorite weapon would have to be that one insane weapon that uses modified Super Shotgun sprites which shoots shotgun blasts and pistol shots, followed up by a railgun blast, then a quick reload. It's from Pyro_x I believe.

CL: I think that's called the Shredder, and yes that's from Pyro_X. I do like those auto-shotguns, but my personal favorite weapon from any Doom mod ever released would be the 40mm grenade launcher from ICD-SE. Awesome explosions, and the gas grenade launcher that can kill a Cyberdemon in 5-10 seconds if he's cornered in the gas.

Actually, the Shredder only shoots a laser shot and a shotgun blast. The Vengeance Cannon is the weapon that I described (yes I checked myself to verify).

while not doom, the shredder from turok 2 was sweet.

however i like the original BFG 9000 from the alphas and beta doom versions

also the rail gun

In doom, probably the infantry rifle from icd-se (based on the rifle from the doom alpha I believe) and the six shot revolver from icd-se. I'm also a big fan of the pump shotgun from marines of uac. I prefer realistic weapons to incredibly overpowered energy weapons though.

Lemme guess, one of Ichor's own creations. He is quite a personality within the Heretic/Hexen editing circles.

It is one of mine, heheh. It's the Staff of D'Sparil.

It's the staff of D'sparil, a powerful weapon indeed but not from a doom mod.

Jello, glad you liked the pump shotgun from MoUAC.

Other than the upcoming weapons and random stuff you can use in Desert Warrior(which of course isn't out yet), I love the guns in ICD-SE. Just really damn good stuff. The double pistols are really fun to use, but for the best weapon i might have to agree that the grenade launcher is the best. Although the launcher is ripped from Shadow Warrior, the hands look good and all opf the animations and explosions are sweet, and the usefulness of the weapon is great. Fun to use.

Ichor said:

It is one of mine, heheh. It's the Staff of D'Sparil.

I wanna make one too!

Heh, I liked LilWhiteMouse's BFG Zero + Upgrade weapon from the Hell Spawn demo. That thing kicked ass. Firing all sorts of BFG balls that homed on to enemies and encircled them for awhile causing massive damage. This would be especially cool with SV_Fastweapons set to 2 and infinite ammo.