Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stoned

PC Gamer cd wad collections

Anyone have those old cd's that came with PC Gamer magazines back in about 94-97? Remember? That had doom wad's on them? Because i'm looking for one special wad that was on one of them, probably in -96 or -97. It was called The Citadel and it replaced the Map19 of Doom2.
I'm asking this because it seems that wad was never uploaded online and i'd really like to see it.

Also, it would be cool if someone who has those cd's would upload some of those wads, because many of them were only released on those cd's cos many of those mappers didn't have net back then.

Is it called citadel1.wad? If so, I've got it. (the one with the buildings round the back and the exit pit surrounded by archviles in the centre)

I've only got the wad though (no text) so I don't have a clue who made it or anything. (so it can't be uploaded, really)

If anyone knows where i can find that citadel1.wad please tell me, or if you have it, send it to me, thanks. I'd like to check it out.

Stoned, you have been found guilty of double-posting, you shall be taken from here to a place of execution, where you shall be hung by the neck 'till you be dead, and may god have mercy upon your soul