Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

fire scene movie ! argl

We've taken the video down due to legal reasons, sorry to those of you who didn't see it. We haven't received notices or emails from anyone, just looked at the situation and decided it would be better not to put the footage up for download, if GameStar decides to do so, more power to 'em. We'll email GameStar and ask permission to post it, but chances are you won't see it here again!

FUCK THAT;
Flathead can you put on on youre server ??

Hahah. Well that movie looks... Dark. The demon definetly looks cool though. Compare it size to the screenshot that turned up yesterday, and see how it leaps out of the scene in the last second of the video. I would much rather have seen the Bathroom Scene though. Ah well.

The actual fire looks nice, though all the flying round particle thingies look ass. I'm sure they'll fix that before the game comes out though... A lot of this is probably placeholder art. Compare the weapon effects in the original Quake 3 IHV test (from the MacWorld 1999 movie) with the final game to get an idea.

The quality and size of the video are surprisingly good... I expected this really tiny blurry video. I can't believe noone saw the camera.

Creator: GameStar
Size:
Downloads: 8
Added: 02/09

So, can 1 of these 8 persons mail the movie to me?
LUCKY BASTERDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flathead can you put on on youre server ??

Technically, ain't I on the same server as Doomcenter ? Let's first see what Gamestar says about all this.

I've seen the movie myself now. It's fucking awesome!! Though, I would have rather had the bathroomscene-movie.
The fire looks great, and just look at that demon jump at the end of the movie. That looks very REAL. Thanks Flathead, thanks... *sigh*

I don't believe this. I got the avi, but M$ media player cannot show this "Error Message: Unable to Download an Appropriate Decompressor"

Same with Quicktime

Tips??

WOOOOOHOOOOWWWW
That looks so real. The movement, the lighting, everything. SCARY!. And it contains alot more action then the macworld movie.

Well, the original plan was to be the 1st on the web to have the movie, which we were (thanks Tarin heh). But then I got to thinking about legalities and such... so I decided we would be better of not pissing some people off (including the powers that be at id). So, I took it down for now, until I hear further word, but that won't matter - the task is complete and it's spread around the web, by just having it at DoomC for about an hour. So yay. :)

A wise move, considering Gamestar's pretty much out of id's scene acording to Jaquays post on the Q3W forums.

We usually call them Gaystar, but leaked stuff is definetely cool...did they know id wanted to hold it back? Probably not.

And Flathead & Disorder stop this stupid Nazi talk, it´s disgusting.

A wise move, considering Gamestar's pretty much out of id's scene acording to Jaquays post on the Q3W forums.

URL?

id intentionally let the camera in to raise hype
they wanted to act like they had secrecy to raise hype,
and so they let someone with a camera in to release photo+movie
the catch is, DooM 3 will live up to the hype.

And Flathead & Disorder stop this stupid Nazi talk, it´s disgusting.

Why, are you Jewish? No j/k. Anybody can see it was just a joke.. But it won't happen again.