Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Donce

Any Yahoo Pool players?

I wonder how many of you play Pool (8 ball) on Yahoo. I started playing it about 3 months ago, pool is one of my favorite real-life games (but I play very little), and I got really addicted by this Yahoo version. My rating is currently 1559, and my maximum ever was 1586. How far have you gone? If anyone ever played it, that is :)

I would play it, but I noticed how many complete and utter morons play on Yahoo! games. You've got your random prissy girl with a name like "PrInCeSSGURL310292831902" or some guy with a name like "SpoRTsDooD29381903" or "Skat3rGuy2389207189217901". Of course, who could forget the random rapist guy that's always saying "lol hi n e 9 yr old grls wan 2 cht im 40 :-)".

So no, I don't.

i used to play Yahoo! games a lot, specifically Yahoo! Towers (i'm an orange color player) and Tornado 21 (but i gave up when i read all the secrets to winning and realized i just wasn't good at executing the techniques.... its baffling how these huge scorers pull it off)

KoRn said:

Yahoo chat in any form is a fucking cess pool.

no that would be ICQ

that is nothing but spam now a days. however when i last used it i had it set up to play zdoom. which it would do if other had a similar setup

I remember when I used ICQ back when I was in the Quake TF clan around five years ago, and ICQ was bad even back then (I didn't have any problems because I ignored everyone except those on my list).

I used to play Yahoo games like 2 years ago. But i don't remember my score or anything. I got pretty good at it though. MAybe I'll try playing again tonight.

Pocket pool is the only form of pool I thoroughly enjoy.

I use ICQ (well, running on Trillian) and don't have any spam problems...

DooMBoy said:

Pocket pool is the only form of pool I thoroughly enjoy.

Isn't "pocket pool" a euphemism for masturbation?

Grazza said:

Isn't "pocket pool" a euphemism for masturbation?

Grazza wins teh prize!

And no I don't play on yahoo.

I play real pool, in a local league of reasonable standard. There's a good mix of characters, most from the same uni as me.

I'd encourage you do to that yourself a bit more, it really is much more fun than Yahoo pool, though I have tried that and it's not bad. But I'm spoilt with Jimmy White's sims anyway.

Sure, the real thing is by no doubt much better and, though I'm not very good at it, it's a very good way to spend some free time.