Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SunlapseVertigo

Unreal Tournament 2004

Anyone else hoplessly addicted to this game? I play it at least several hours a day. Its drving me nuts. I don't think i've ever played a game so much in my life. Theres gotta be some more UT2K4'ers here! So lets get your names! i play as "=UM=Sunlapse"... (clan ultimate metal, just a bunch of us ultimatemetal.com forum guys who decided to start a little ut2k4 "clan").... who else? and if you are into FPS's and havent played this yet, you MUST. YOU HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO PLAY THIS MASTERFUL game. ARGHHHHHHH..... i just cant stop playing...........

I played it almost non-stop for several days and then forgot about it. It's a lot of fun though. I particularly like Bombing Run.

yeah bombing run is pretty cool.... it was about 3 a.m. a few nights ago and i joined a game in br-slaughterhouse, i only planned to play for a few minutes.... it was 7-0, i scored 7 points like a minute after i joined.... but i stayed, the game ended in a tie and went into overtime, first to score wins..... we were literally at a stalemate for 50 minutes, it was so intense.... i finally scored the goal, ending it.... what a great game that was....

but to me, the Onslaught is the ultimate game! just killer.... huge epic maps and battles.... and theres tons of custom maps out there actually worth a damn.... so you can have endless fun in ONS.... i can play it all day, i'm pretty good at it too....

i highly recommend you rediscover it, there is so much to do....

SunlapseVertigo said:

Anyone else hoplessly addicted to this game?

Yes and yes.

Assmaster said:

I played it almost non-stop for several days and then forgot about it. It's a lot of fun though. I particularly like Bombing Run.

Onslaught is one of my faves, though Bombing Run is a lot more fun in this version of UT...I'm positive they've tweaked the AI.

heh, I'm playing onslaught almost exclusively 24/7 (when i'm not working)...not playing any other games ATM

blackfish plays too

edit: names?
Quast
Shodan
and if i'm just gonna fuck around...
Rape_Jesus
fuck_you

do you play on a dedicated clan server or just random pub?

SunlapseVertigo said:

what name do you use?

Heh, I don't play online yet. Though I intend to at one point. Once I get a cable connection again.

goddamn...i didn't realize the second one was out this quick....

me downloads

Anyone play Vehicle Capture the Flag or the one where you build buildings after you get credits for killing the enemy?

Job said:

Anyone play Vehicle Capture the Flag or the one where you build buildings after you get credits for killing the enemy?

not yet....

and i don't have a clan server yet, i hope to rent one soon.... theres actually about 25 people in my clan but only 8 actually play.... figures.... so i figure i should just pay for a server myself, since nobody else can get motivated to contribute.... until then, we just play on random servers.... but we do have favorites, and one assault server i played on enough (wolfgaming) that they've made me an admin.... yeah, we really need our own server to start taking the clan seriously

Job said:

I don't know about the buildings one, but VCTF rox0rs.

You just need custom maps to play it.

Quast said:

goddamn...i didn't realize the second one was out this quick....

me downloads

CBP1 is going to be rereleased for ut2004 (with bug fixes and the like) sometime this week! :D

Job said:

I take it these are add on mods?

BlackFish said:

I don't know about the buildings one, but VCTF rox0rs.

I forget the exact name of the building making mod...but it touts a massive warhead and new weapons. Also, the file size is 25 megs. I don't know where a person can download it since it was sent to me by a friend.

Job said:

I forget the exact name of the building making mod...but it touts a massive warhead and new weapons. Also, the file size is 25 megs. I don't know where a person can download it since it was sent to me by a friend.

do you still have it? what's the filename? is there a readme?

myself...i'm waiting for unreal annihilation to be released

Quast said:

do you still have it? what's the filename? is there a readme?

Heh, I'm not at my computer right now but when I get back home I'll post the info. Btw, what's this Unreal Annihilation?

a 2k3/2k4 mod attempting to recreate Total Annihilation in 3d

sounds like UA to me (points at planky's link)

a beta is released accourding to the site. Im checking it out now.

edit: the mod was released for ut2003 though.

I deleted it because it wasn't worth the 5gb it took up. Maybe once I get a new hard drive I'll reinstall it, but for now it's just not worth it. Nothing beats the original ;)

I play under the alias Cyrin and the player model Wraith. I play on the CainsLair, Wardragons and a couple other servers.

I particularly like Onslaught, CTF, Assault, and the occasional odd game of Team DM, Bombing Run or Invasion.

this is only the best game ever made, I want to join the clan t5k, but anyway I play all the games and I have made some really cool maps just pm me if anyone wants one..

SunlapseVertigo said:

Anyone else hoplessly addicted to this game?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, and yes.

It's too good. I can't stop.

I like the game, but my 1ghz can barely run it (18fps avg)... Not good for online play :/
I might buy it this summer.

I only have the demo. I must've played about fifty Onslaught matches so far, and it only gets better. If only I had the cash to buy the full game (or cared enough to hunt down some ISO's).

Lord FlatHead said:

I only have the demo. I must've played about fifty Onslaught matches so far, and it only gets better. If only I had the cash to buy the full game (or cared enough to hunt down some ISO's).

I thought the Demo was good but wait till you get the real game, sound and everything is better.

Lord FlatHead said:

get this game, do anything you can to get it. it is TOO good.

I play the FragHouse Invasion mod, is the more addictive :D. I like the DM: 1 vs 1 much more than UT (1).