Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

What's the scariest thing you've ever seen?

There was a spider walking around the walls a few days ago. I would've just bashed it if I wasn't so terrified of it! I was afraid I would miss and it would fall on me.

johnnyrules182 said:

WI have a lot of 'fight' dreams in which I feel the pain of getting hit every time. It hurts in the places I get hit even after I wake up.

I once woke up and ended up hitting the wall with my fist because in the dream there were a couple of black, ghetto like kids bothering me in a dream I had.

In reality and was fairly recent this year, a fairly scary thing that happened that my mother had a seizure because she went into withdrawal from not having certain painkillers left (stupid company didn't get it to her, she gets all her meds from the local pharmacy now, also she changed some of her medicine).

I quickly ran outside and next door to tell my neighbor to call 911 because the downstairs cordless phone wasn't on the charger and I didn't know where it was since I just woke up. EMS and an ambulance came shortly afterwards. She was in the hospital for 2 or 3 days for that.

Stupid no attachments rule ... and geocities does not allow pic-linking :(

I found a pic of the chupacabra on the net pretty damn scary!!

deldelda said:

Stupid no attachments rule

In fact, attachments are broken, just like the uploading of custom avatars.

Eww, now that's a picture to give anyone nightmares.

Edit: Yay 100 posts. I feel... so very special.

Endureth said:

You serious? The only thing I could think about while watching that movie was, 'I can't believe I paid for this'.

Yup, that one freaked me out a little also.

-E

Yeah, for the longest time I thought Marylin Manson was a chick. Since when is Marylin a guys name?

Marilyn isn't his real name. All the members of the band, as a gag, decided to make stage names - the first name of a famous Hollywood star, and the last name of a Criminal and/or evil-doer.

I got real scared when I was staying up real late and I started hearing footsteps and voices in my house.

Relica Religia said:
Marilyn isn't his real name. All the members of the band, as a gag, decided to make stage names - the first name of a famous Hollywood star, and the last name of a Criminal and/or evil-doer.

Marilyn Munro and Charles Manson?

One time, I smoked an entire joint and my mind released itself from the material plane and I was able to look into the 4th dimension for a bit. Rather scary because it puts the universe in perspective for you. We are but tiny motes in an unfathomly big universe, and adding another dimension is like upping the size an aditional 25%.

Ling's current avatar. Well, not so much scary as freaky, the first time I saw it I was like "heh cool, dance danc- WTF DID HE JUST DO WHAT I THINK HE DID!?".

deldelda said:

Stupid no attachments rule ... and geocities does not allow pic-linking :(

I found a pic of the chupacabra on the net pretty damn scary!!

Yeah I saw that one, it wasn't that scary.

Dunno if this has been said but how about goatse? That's pretty scarey to me. I mean that is not natural to be able to do that. :/

Ones i dreamt that one of my dearest friends came with a gun and shot me in my knee!!!! damn. and then she just walked away.

on my school there ones were a man outside a window in the middle of the night with a axe....we all went together in one bed and stayed up all night...!!!damn i shaked

the day after we heard that it was a man that had escaped a hospital for mental deseased!!!

Hehe, I'm not wearing any pants... :)

Usually, if my friend spends the night and/or the dogs sleep in the family room, I will sleep on our big couch. I sleep on the side with the curtains, and for some reason last night, I thought I saw something making a shadow in the window. I didn't know what it was, but it was probably nothing. Our smoke alarm is also out there and it flashes, making me not wanna look in that direction. Sometimes I see things in the other curtains in that room.

I haven't slept in my room in a while now.

SunlapseVertigo: Dude, that's sick. Nasty. Gross. Disgusting. I may lose my dinner now.

SunlapseVertigo said:

hahaha, goatse is so tame nowadays, i could jack off while looking at goatse even. try ...

BAN BAN BAN CHOCOLATE I MEAN BAN

SunlapseVertigo said:

see dude when you quote this stupid shit it makes it extra work for liam

Ok you've convinced me goatse is tame. Whatever it is.

Er, you guys do realize that including links like this in your posts is an instaban offence, right?

Scariest things

#1.The fact that the world is in total chaos and that people are always scared of terrorists.

#2.The fact that people hate each other just because of their skin color or what they believe in. (Please see http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24610) to find out that racists are using DOOM for their OWN BENEFIT which could be RUINING DOOMWORLD'S AND DOOM'S REPUTATION.

#3.Probably AV levels 22, and 27-30 (new version)

#4.Losing my DOOM CD and having to buy another

#5.Getting hit by Chainblade and dying in Ratchet and Clank when I almost beat him up with the Omniwrench (Please see http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24536)

Good thing I finally beat Chainblade.