Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

What's the scariest thing you've ever seen?

doomaddict said:

#1.The fact that the world is in total chaos and that people are always scared of terrorists.

Hasn't the world always been in chaos?

When was the world not in chaos? When humans did not exist.

if someone does research on how people join racist groups, and they find DOOM Wads are a method, then they do a little research on DOOM and find this site, then what?

johnnyrules182-lol! Your statement is actually saying that Jews and Blacks are the racists. So actually, that statement is saying you are not with me.

doomaddict said:

if someone does research on how people join racist groups, and they find DOOM Wads are a method, then they do a little research on DOOM and find this site, then what?

Then that makes them a moron for blaming a whole community on the actions of a single person.

That'd be like calling an entire country racist if someone released a racist newspaper.

Arckra said:

Then that makes them a moron for blaming a whole community on the actions of a single person.

That'd be like calling an entire country racist if someone released a racist newspaper.

I agree. Not only a moron, but also a villian to the community.

doomaddict said:

I agree. Not only a moron, but also a villian to the community.

You missed my meaning and reversed it. I mean the person who claims that the Doom community is bad upon the actions of one person is a moron.

doomaddict said:

johnnyrules182-lol! Your statement is actually saying that Jews and Blacks are the racists. So actually, that statement is saying you are not with me.

He was joking and it was very obvious.

What's the scariest thing you've ever seen?

Doomaddict's anti-freedom of speech views - even if people meant what they said here on DW, do you think you could stop them?

Arckra said:

You missed my meaning and reversed it. I mean the person who claims that the Doom community is bad upon the actions of one person is a moron.

He was joking and it was very obvious.

I knew it was a joke (hence the lol).
Both the researcher and the people blaming the community would be morons and villians.

doomaddict said:

lol! I didn't already know that!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I POOED MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of scary. I got drunk and thought somebody was in my house trying to kill me