Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deathmatcher

If you could vote a monster...

Melfice said:

Actually, that guy is a chaingunner until you do so much damage to him, then he drops the chaingun and tentacle comes out. He starts off with two arms. But yeah the Chaingunner is that guy.

The would be cool if it only happens to some of them - it'd suck if every chaingunner turns into a tentacle guy once you damage them a little.

dsm said:

The would be cool if it only happens to some of them - it'd suck if every chaingunner turns into a tentacle guy once you damage them a little.

Yeah I have to agree, that'd get old after a while. I'm hoping that since he's a zombie that there'll be variations of them in the final Doom 3 product. I imagine that some of them will probably carrier heavier fire power along the line, or atleast that's my prediction.

Melfice said:

Actually, that guy is a chaingunner until you do so much damage to him, then he drops the chaingun and tentacle comes out. He starts off with two arms. But yeah the Chaingunner is that guy.

were did you find this out?

He obviously checked out the alpha... but those things can change (monster behaviour etc).