Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Let's see

Work has started on this project since when?.......Late '99 when the concept came up? What's taking them? Is it the technology?

Whatever the case, it doens't change the fact that I'm nowhere near prepared to play this game. Maybe if I won the lottery.........

Well, Carmack started writing the engine for Doom3 back before it was announced, back in Summer '99. (I THINK.)
It's taking them a long time 'cause you have to remember, this is Doom, id's brainchild, and you cannot rush perfection. Plus, they're coming up with a much better storyline thingy and a bunch of new bad guys (demons), weapons, and probably some new locales such as space stations, defense stations, and other such stuff.

I really like that bathroom screenshot, it's gotta be a new sort of demon, or perhaps it actually IS the pink (bull) demon.

I don't get it. Everybody seems to be angry cause Pinky has changed a little (assuming it is pinky). It's so damn dark in that pic that you can hardly see if it really changed his looks so dramaticly at all.

I just don't understand why you people want perfect remakes of the old monsters. They're supposed to surprise you the first time, not bring up old memories...

/me loves meatballs!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@
=============
/me gives you a Plate o' Meatballs(tm)

Crap, I must stop doing that. I'll probably get banned just because of my advert to those sweet, fine m.....NO!!