Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Red

Are you a happy drunk?

How do you get when you’re drunk? Are you a happy drunk? An angry drunk? A funny drunk?

Me, I'm a loud drunk. For some reason, I get loud and annoying after a few drinks.

Never been off-my-nuts drunk, but in my furthest state of inebriation, I tend to talk myself through events and anything else that comes to mind at length and volume.

I laugh a lot, talk to strangers, make new friends, and try to grope random chicks.

...and then when I'm drunk... :P

I'm pretty much the same. I've been told by many people that they cant tell when I'm drunk, even if Im blitzed out of my mind. There have been a few exceptions of course.

It just generally cheers me up a notch; how much depends on how I was in the first place. After all, in spanish tipsy is alegre, which means "joyful or cheerful."

I start spouting even more random crap than usual. I get pretty talkative, make bad jokes and dance a lot. Then I get to the stage where I can't remember what I'm doing, fall over, maybe pass out, possibly throw up, and generally make an ass of myself. It's all fun!

When I get drunk, I get drunk enough to be feeling great but I know when to stop. When I'm drunk, I'm usually happy, but it also makes it easier to piss me off.

Mostly happy, apart from my brothers b'day shindig last month when i threw what is commonly known as 'A Wobbler' in a spate of unforseen depression.

I gain the magic ability of speech. I still retain a certain level of control, so I'm not a 'crazy' drunk. I have a method to my mayhem.

I gave up heavy drinking a long time ago. Now its just the one glass per gathering kind of thing..

I used to be a depressed drunk.. then a talkative loud and creative drunk. I'd talk about all the amazing things I was going to draw/make... then never do it. ;)

Never took a drink so I don't know. If I'd be like my father I'd be a loud, depressive and angry drunk at the same time.

Espi said:

I don't know, I've never bothered to try.

Depends on the mood. But usually I hear from people that I don't get happy or agressive, just plain annoying.

Happy mostly, sometimes depressed, depending on recent events. It doesnt take much to get me drunk either.

Im a happy drunk. I also seem to retain most of my hand-eye coordination. I designed my art portfolio over a 3 day period, and I wasn't sober for one minute of it.........turned out lookin awesome

Most emotions get flattened down, some get more intense. I've never gotten aggressive though. Weed either gives me the giggles or gets me very, very depressed.

People who glorify narcotics without mentioning the negative effects are idiots.

I usually get really naked and yell alot, Once I did 10 shot of TQ and 5 shots of vodka, then some XXX (moonshine kinda) and jumped off my friend roof naked into a pool.

AgentSpork said:

I have yet to drink alcoholic beverages and I don't intend to. Ever.

That's what I said, and I have reasons to be against alcohol. I did drink anyway, but I'm a light drinker. Most I drank was 20 Oz of vodka one night.

KoRn said:

That's what I said, and I have reasons to be against alcohol. I did drink anyway, but I'm a light drinker. Most I drank was 20 Oz of vodka one night.

thats not light bro!