Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bucket

Good parenting technique.

what a dumbass brat. personaly a whipping would have made me feel better, then i would have sold the PS2. i bet he breaks it before they ship it out.
funny thing is that is damn close tot he price of a new one. i would just buy new. i would never spend more than $50 on anything off ebay

That is awesome as hell. I wish my parents would do that to my sister who just sits around the house all day, and doesn't do anything, at all (she's 21).

Husband finds the corkscrew in the floor and part of a cork in the floor. Ask son who is playing his beloved Play Station 2 if he has any thing he would like to tell us?

Son- “No”
Dad- “Really?
Son- “No”
Dad- “what did you use this corkscrew for?”
Son- “To open the beer.”
Dad- “What about this cork?”
Son- “What cork?”
Dad- “This cork.”
Son “Oh, THAT cork. I drank some wine too.”
Dad- “Well I hope you enjoyed that because it cost $120.00 a bottle!”

See, I'm surprised the kid(getting drunk at 13=LOSER) didn't get beaten within an inch of his life at that point. It's funny-- I've always been against child abuse, but only recently realized that children seek empowerment and will walk all over everyone they know... and a little suffering is all it takes for them to gain some perspective.

I was physically disciplined by my parents and I think I'm a better person for it. Mind you, they didn't beat the crap out of me. I don't think it screwed my head up, and I don't think I will make other people suffer because of it. Dumb hippies

I think that would actually work. For the last 5 years, I've been disciplined indirectly - my brother is the one that does things wrong, and my dad constantly lectures him. They once came to blows. I've since become a quiet, easily threatened teenager.

SO CHILDREN LISTEN UP DO NOT DISRESPECT YPUR PARENTS YOUR FRIENDS OR YOURSELF BECAUSE US PARENTS ARE SMARTER THAN YOU AND WE WILL FIND OUT ABOUT ANY AND ALL THINGS YOU TRY TO HIDE.

'Fraid not.

Does anyone else besides me have doubts about the typer of that information being over the age of 12? That or a long-time AOLer?

Husband finds the corkscrew in the floor and part of a cork in the floor

now i can understand finding a cork screw IN in floor, but how in the hell did he manage to get part of the cork in the floor? man thats got to be some trick, i'll have to see that one of these days.

Coopersville said:

'Fraid not.

Actually, you parents probably know everything you "thought" you hid from them while living at home. They might never say anything, but they know. at 35 you'll say "yeah, I once got high in the basement behind your backs" Father and mother "Yes, we knew."

Yeah, it's amusing when kids believe they get away with so much shit-- amusing because they'll come home smelling like whatever they've been doing, and they'll try to slip upstairs while the parents are watching TV(and really, the smell lingers and wafts and spreads, don't understand why kids don't think that), and the parents just let them go on up to bed.

Although I have to wonder if my parents believed me when I told them I never did coke or ecstasy(that turned into a huge argument). It's a weird feeling, being accused of something you didn't do.

That kid still owes his dad $54.50!

Heh, poor kid. Check out the hit counter.

Ebay's influence can be felt far and wide. What I want to know is, I wonder how much the postal services have made out of Ebay.

It's a load of bollox, for a start you don't use a corkscrew to open champagne and 1995 Perignon is only around $80. A bugle has no "slide" or valves

Idiot woman said:

He handed me the bugle which he had “played” with and both solder joints were broken and since it was out of alignment the slide is now stiff.

So it was an idiot who cant tell a trumpet from a bugle, got fleeced at bargain booze, and whose kids dont know how to open a champagne bottle. Please dont cast doubt on the legitimacy of the story, I want it to be real :)

WTF... I cant beleive this shit. Should have just broke his playstation over his fucking head. Not wrote some stupid little paragraph of shit talking to people online who dont give a fuck about your dumb ass kid.... They just want a play station.
Maybe this is why the world is so fucked up!

It's a weird feeling, being accused of something you didn't do.

Ain't that the truth. What's even better is when you're convicted of it.

personaly i would pay the extra $30 to get a fresh play station II. $122 is too much to pay for one that was used, even more so if it was a 13 year old kid. also it will most likly be about $140 with shipping and shit. so why not get new?
around here a used one goes for $75-$100 at any trade in store.