Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aleaver

A music question (Fear Factory)

Is the new Fear Factory album anygood?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is the new Fear Factory album anygood?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Not heard it.
    • Never heard of Fear Factory.

Has anyone got the new Fear Factory Album. I know people don;t think much of them after DigiMortal..but they really improved with Archetype. Its way better than DigiMortal..maybe there best yet..

I think it's pretty good. Not superb, but certainly not bad either. It's way better than digimortal in my opinion, which is a good thing.

Listening to it right now-- it lags in some areas, but otherwise it rocks hardcore.

Disorder said:

I think it's pretty good. Not superb, but certainly not bad either. It's way better than digimortal in my opinion, which is a good thing.

Yes it blows DigiMortal out of the water..By far a better album indeed.

I think the album as a whole is excellent, and loved their cover of Nirvana's "School."

The Ultimate DooMer said:

I thought they split up after Digimortal?

Yes they did for awhile..the singer (Burton) and the gituarist (Dino)
Did leave the band..The Drummer and bassist made some new shit up and brought Burton back and the found a new bassist and the old bassist moved to the gituar position..The main reason for the break up was a conflict between Burton and Dino..

HateFactor said:

Their best album since Demanufacture. Shitimortal was...shit.

So true...though I didn't mind Obsolete...well a handful of songs were awsome

I haven't heard this album yet but I'll probly buy it for sure from what I've heard. My two favorite albums of theres so far is demanufacture and obsolete (I like edgecrusher). I like this band alot cause there one of the very few bands that actually sound good without having to talk about how bad there life sucked (creed sucks... Omg I can't believe I even tried listening to em... They are a good band I guess but that singer is a puss and there music I don't like at all. They always talk about gay shit. Disturbed sounds good but there's yet another singer that talks about his life. It gets pathetic after a while. Korns first album was good but like I said it gets pathetic after hearing him talk about how shitty life is. Life aint shitty at all if you don't wan't it to be. You can be depressed for 5 years and still get out of it. And don't gimme crap about me not knowing what I'm talking about cause I have been there for a longer time than 5 years and believe it or not Doom was one of the things that helped me get out). I'm not really a music lover-metal head but if I do listen to music it's gotta be something like Fear Factory (and no rap. I heard about rap being in digimortal and I avoid that album like the plague. Maybe I should get it though).

Holering said:

creed sucks... Omg I can't believe I even tried listening to em...

I heard Creed has disbanded.

Thanks Uncle Skid!

yes, it's great! much better than Digimortal. with the exception of SOANM it might just be their heaviest and rawest yet.... it isn't as consistently good as Demanufacture or Obsolete but its definately awesome.

Yes pretty much what everyone else thinks. Shitloads better than Digimortal but not as good as Demanufacture/Obsolete...

Holering said:

(and no rap. I heard about rap being in digimortal and I avoid that album like the plague. Maybe I should get it though).

There's only one rap-style tune on it, and that's only a part of. (the rest of that tune is normal)

The Ultimate DooMer said:

There's only one rap-style tune on it, and that's only a part of. (the rest of that tune is normal)

Yea Song #8 Back the Fuck up. Not to good at all.

it isnt even that bad, avoiding the whole album just because you heard theres a song like that is stupid imo. theres still some great songs on digimortal, it just seems a little too streamlined compared to thier other stuff.

SunlapseVertigo said:

theres still some great songs on digimortal, it just seems a little too streamlined compared to thier other stuff.

Yes that is true, I liked some songs on DigiMortal..But the album did sound too much like Mainstream.

Aleaver said:

Yea Song #8 Back the Fuck up. Not to good at all.

Whereas Hurt Conveyor is awesome.

I bought "Obsolete" ages ago and thought it was fucking shit (to be honest i oly got it cause i loved the Securitron doom wad), all the songs sounded the same and you couldnt understand the words..though according to my brother thier new stuff is better so i might give it a look

Use3D said:

Whereas Hurt Conveyor is awesome.

True..that song rocks.. Song 10 btw. But I bet you already knew that :)