Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yeah i make midi music. I've done a lot of it too. I don't usually do 80's metal music, it's not really my thing, but i bet it'll be quite run-of-the-mill.

*raises hand*

I gotta get better acquainted with gmidi, though, unless you want something MP3 based like what I did for one of Job's WADs.

If you want new soundtracks for WADs you should try asking a memember of this forum who's name is DiluteCo. He's quite a unique and interesting fellow. He's got his own thread in the WADs and MODs page right now, go there and talk to him.

We had a good musician we were using for ZooM, but he's kind of off and on, and we never know where he's at.

Last we heard from him was months ago.

Come to think of it we could use some more musicians too. =P

Speaking of MIDIs, does anyone know of any good utils which can convert MIDIs into WAVs? I've been trying to find some of those last year but I didn't have much luck. I found some weird ones that were only demo versions that kept asking me to register. I couldn't find any hacks/cracks so I had to delete them. :(

Scuba Steve said:

Wow, that Crypt one would be awesome in a Zombie conversion!

Actually, that's PRECISELY what it was intended for in the game I originally wrote it for (it's a "cutesy-horror" type sidescroller). :D

I'd be more than happy to do music for ya.

Nanami said:

We had a good musician we were using for ZooM, but he's kind of off and on, and we never know where he's at.

Last we heard from him was months ago.

Magicsofa? Where did you find that fellow from anyway?

I don't remember. I think he just kind of showed up one day, dropped some good music, and disappeared as mysteriously as whence he came.