Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaJuice

Has anyone noticed...

Has anyone noticed that there haven't been any good threads in this forum for a long time? It's a fucking wasteland! GIVE US TEH DEMO!!! Bastards oughta release something *grumble*.....

It's dried up because we have nothing to talk about until the game is released. We need something new damn it.

I agree with Alientalk. You can only say so much about a game that hasn't come out yet. All we have are the trailers and the Alpha (which is forbidden here). And since the Alpha is a big NO, all we have are the pics and the trailers. So we can either talk about that OR our future suggestions and thoughts about WHAT we think the game will be like and why it will and won't suck.

chilvence said:

Shit, and, England.

Heh, I love English weather. Except when it's really hot, like this summer is proving itself to be.

On a related note (not) I'm gonna go see Chronicles of Riddick in a little while. And since when is talking about the alpha a no no here? We've been talking about it forever.
I also like beer, my favorite is Sam Adams.
And the weather here is good, it usually is.
If I see one more screenshot of the hk released im gonna shoot myself in the ass.

The quality of threads in the Doom 3 forums has never been very high, IMO. We'll see how and if that changes when the game is released.

Oh this thread is definitly going places. Just give it a chance! Yup......*DaJuice stares off into the distance*

I reckon the forum will quite possibly get worse once Doom3 is released. There's going to be very different types of people attracted here by the new game.

ToXiCFLUFF said:

I reckon the forum will quite possibly get worse once Doom3 is released. There's going to be very different types of people attracted here by the new game.

I like reading helled posts so it doesn't bother me.

Alientank said:

It's dried up because we have nothing to talk about until the game is released. We need something new damn it.

Well, maybe if id would hurry the hell up and get that damn Doom3 website up and running...I'm sick and tired of checking it for any update and being greeted by the same ol' "Full experience coming soon" bullshit...

I keep finding people that like English weather. Enjay, Janderson , Toxic... where do all you guys hide?

Nah, the best thing I did when I moved back to England was get some Skiing gear. And I dont even like skiing...

ID should release a single new screenshot with something like an item, weapon or monster blurred and just out of view, that would get some discussion going

I'm having difficulty sleeping (nothing new there), so I thought I'd come and browse the forums for a bit.

Unfortunately, there's nothing to talk about.

Maybe I'll just get some ice cream and watch a dvd.

Perhaps this will stir things up a bit: I finally got a new system, and she's all ready to go for Doom 3.
Check her out: http://stu.aii.edu/~agd361/andrew/computer003.gif

Janderson said:

Lake district - rain central.

Ah well, at least you've got the nice landscape to make up for it.

Ourobouros

Well is it Our Rob or Our Ross then :)

Orobourous - A snake that is eating its own tail, so it forms a circle. This is representative of life and eternity.

Ugh, finally got my internet connection back.

Obviously, I know what an ourobouros is. I simply don't follow what chilvence said.

+Edit+
Unless it was some very weird play on words, which as I look at it now it seems to be, in which case I still don't understand what the point was.