Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ixfd64

Anyone know where to find Doom AIM buddy icons?

ahh, please post to sites that dont try to install spyware. some people use IE.

if you already went i hope for the love of god you didnt let those things install.

actually i do remember a member on here who had a page filled with them. as well as desktop icons and such..

but cant remember who it was

Well maybe you people that use IE should switch to mozilla. I didn't have any problems with spyware popping up, although I'm probably going run ad aware pretty soon anyways.

S1lent said:

I had a virus named Win32...watch out.

Are you retarded?

Win32 is a windows system file,The virus disguises it's self as that so it won't be obvious.

Fun Fact: On TYAN Computing motherboards, turning on the on-board virus scanner and trying to run the Windows 98 installer yields an error - the scanner thinks that Windows is a virus.

Hello, people! I am the webmaster of iconcave.com. I noticed some traffic comming from here, so I decided to pay you a visit. :)

I would just like to know what you mean about the spyware and virus... I am proud to be one of the few, very few buddy icon sites that doesn't have that spyware crap. I am affiliated with the "stop Netpal" project (http://www.iconcave.com/past.php) and would never force you to install some spyware just to get a few cents for it.

I hope you liked my icons, if you would like something special, let me know, you can make a request at webmaster@iconcave.com and I'll search the net and try to make you a nice icon.

Thank you for reading this. Hope to see you soon on my site :)

Alex