Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Enjay

I have looked at the FAQ and can't see how to get my own Avatar up. I remember the system used to be that it had to be sent in to somewhere and then Ling had to be E-mailed to activate it. Never got round to doing it with the old board, and now I can't find the instructions.

What are the current instructions please?

(Heh, he said get his avatar up. Heh, yeh, avatar up, yeh.)

I posted something similar about this a week ago but never received a reply about it. All I did was email my avatar to Ling himself. Either we're stuck with the ones already available, or we just keep on asking about this until we get ourselves into trouble.

Strange... as I remember it you could upload it at your profile page on the old board and then email Linguica. That'd suck if we're stuck with the ones we have right now.

See those 32x32 images below our usernames? Those are avatars. Still lost? Look in the faq.

On the old forums there was a link within our profile that read "upload" that allowed us to upload our own customized avatar to Doomworld's "masterboard," or called something like that, which contained more than 150 avatars that other people have uploaded. Then after uploading, we would email Ling basically saying, "Hey, I uploaded my avatar called (image).gif. Would you please activate it?" Within a week or two the image would be added to the masterboard and you'd be able to use it. Ok, done.