Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown

DOOM3 looks........Pre rendered!!!!

Well i hope that it looks like that but it maybe needs a 2 Ghz pc whit a Geforce4 card and 1 GB ram

Carmack said a GeForce 3 (the one out now, not the new Ge3 MX, or Ge3 Ultra coming out in a few months) should be able to average 30FPS with full high quality details and features.

The processor speed won't matter that much. Anything above 700 looks like it should run quite nicely, since most of the work is being performed by your video card.

That _is_ a big-ass robot. IMG tags don't work in this forum, though.

Anything above 733Mhz should be fine. 128MB will be the minimum requirements, I think, with 256MB recommended. And a GeForce3/Radeon2 will be pretty essential. Remember, it's very possible the game won't come out for another two years or so, so it might not be that big of a problem.

go to radio shack and buy a can of sir spray, and hold it upsidedown and spray it on your processor or even the ehatsink. makes it go %50 faster.i had a 486 100mh load fast than my p2 333 runing win 98. the 486 also had win98 and beos but i loaded beos. that was partly why it loaded faster. beos is just plain faster.

some air is not gonna turn a 486anything/100 into a 150. All it does is allow for more heat dissipation by removing dust and crap which does cut down on processing time, although not by 50%. You should do this like every three months as part of regular maintanence, except if you've got a locked box like gateway[2hell], a Hell[I mean Dell], or some other comp that takes three years to pay for and when you're done you got yourself a nice doorstop :)

oh yeah and DooM goes like 50% faster when you uninstall BeOS and use the CD to prop up your pewter DooM collectable figurines...