Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killer9

Help with RTC-3057

How do you lower the pressure in the pipes in RTC-3057. I searched the entire level and could figure it out.

I don't remember exactly, but just press/shoot any kind of walls that look like a computer or something.

You have to shoot the orange lights by the pressure door, then go back up and normalize the pressure. The solution to this puzzle is a bit obscure in the demo. In hub1, which is due out later this year, it's a lot more clear.

killer9 said:

One more thing, whats the pattern for the floor panel puzzle?

There is a picture of the path down in the control center.

killer9 said:

One more thing, whats the pattern for the floor panel puzzle?

Oh come on man. That's the whole secret. This is exactly the thing that gives a different feeling than in classic doom. I hope you will not ask taht kind of questions after Team Future releases complete RTC...

Okay, this is why RTC kicks so much ass. While trying to figure out the secret to that I went exploring and there was a wall panel that told me how to solve it.

Well, I found the monitor with the puzzle answer on it, but it still didn't work, so I idclip'd through the door and beat it.

Hey, the puzzle had an arrow to signify the bottom, yet in the room there was an arrow on all four sides.

Then try starting on the puzzle using a different arrow as the bottom until you get it right. I mean, one of them has to be the bottom, right? Also, I believe there's a button that resets the puzzle in case you make a mistake.

Oh No Its Kyle said:

LMAO
THEY GAVE YOU THE ANSWER AND YOU STILL CHEATED
I'M SORRY, THIS IS FUCKING HILLARIOUS

Hahahahahahahahaha! INCREDIBLE. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE. While leaving this forum yesterday I thought to myslef "Even if they gave him the scheme, he just won't notice the arrow on the ceiling". And what happens? I'm a prophet! I'm a damn Prophet! And I nearly did shit my pants of laughter.

killer9 said:

Son of a bitch.

I have an advice for You:

DON'T MESS WITH ELLMO

What are you talking about, I meant son of a bitch as in "God dammit" or "Shit" or the like, not as an insult.

Sorry then.
I just got a bit carried away, seing some other threads. :-)
Handshake
BTW: Did You know You can screw the elevator in the demo (the first one?). Just get in and start pressing the button repeadeatly and randomly-the lift will stop in the middle of it's path. Funny, but pointless.