Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bashe

CDex error

Everytime I try to run CDex, I get the Blue Screen of Death telling me that 3423000xafsd;cfasdf failed and it will now terminate. What did I do?

Oh No Its Kyle said:

Don't use CDex. I never could get CDex to even give me a blue screen, it sucks so bad.

Uhm, you talk bullshit now. The times I have used cdex, it have worked fine without any errors.

Well, obviously, I don't talk bullshit now you asshole cause all the times I have used CDex it gave me errors. It's called an opinion and frankly I think because I couldn't get CDex to work it's a horrible program no one should get. Got a problem with that? Fuck off.

Oh No Its Kyle said:

Well, obviously, I don't talk bullshit now you asshole cause all the times I have used CDex it gave me errors. It's called an opinion and frankly I think because I couldn't get CDex to work it's a horrible program no one should get. Got a problem with that? Fuck off.

Maybe your computer was 'fucked up' or CD-ROM drive couldn't read the data properly? I've been using Cdex fine and didn't have a single problem with it, except very long extraction times, but that was a CD-ROM issue.

Cdex is good. This is my opinion.