Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apothem

In need of mappers for a mod i completed

I've finished The 7th Dimension weapons modification, and now it needs maps to go with the mod. This is a desperate call to mappers: I need approx. 3 maps that play with 4-12 people, 2 maps for 3-6, and 1 for 5-16. I'm gonna help out with everything so it's not like im just gonna expect one or two people to do the entire damn thing. But i need a little help here. If you wanna see what i've got so far you can check out my site's wads section at: http://apothem.theomniverse.com/wads
If you're interested in any of this send me a quick map you put together to portray an idea you have for a map for the pack, and tell me where you wanna go with it, and i'll see if it's worth putting in. I really just need either suggestions or a few good maps. Thanks for your time =)

Do you feel original asking for someone to make the maps for you?

I would, but my maps aren't all that exciting. See "Baphomet" in Newstuff 186 if you wanna take a look, I also uploaded 2 other maps, but they didn't put them up, probably due to the fact they blew. Anyways take a look, and try not to puke.

Apothem said:

So I take it no one is able to help me out eh?

I can help out. Got no projects of my own goin right now........

POTGIESSER said:

I also uploaded 2 other maps, but they didn't put them up, probably due to the fact they blew.

Depending on which ones they were, you might find an explanation here. I don't think Ty rejects maps on the grounds that they "blow".

The interesting thing of it is, I read to reasons in that list of REJECTS why my dtca_demo might have been rejected. I guess because of its nature it got through the demo thing, but I don't know why TY didn't reject it becuase of it's 9 character name, he renamed it instead. Oh well I have no reason to complain.

I shoulda saw this coming, this was a complete waste of time....
This is the reason why i stopped posting here, because everyone is just a bunch of people who dont pay attention, much less post, on to the correct topic. SO if you DO wanna participate in this project im me on AIM, Krazygamr. If you don't then... **************************** (insert derrogatory statement here) and OH WELL!. lol =D

cyber-menace said:

The interesting thing of it is, I read to reasons in that list of REJECTS why my dtca_demo might have been rejected. I guess because of its nature it got through the demo thing, but I don't know why TY didn't reject it becuase of it's 9 character name, he renamed it instead. Oh well I have no reason to complain.

I think he used to rename them, but must have got fed up with it, so recently started being stricter. And he has also clarified that the "no demos or partially completed megawads" rule is really to keep half-done maps and unplayable crap out of the archive. A wad containing several completed maps will not be rejected.