Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nanami

The Bush Game

Heh, I'm just sayin' she's kinda late. :P I showed it to #zdoom several weeks ago and I was sure it must have gotten around by now...

I heard that the stated interpretation of the information presented in the game is a little loose, though. Possibly exaggerated, possibly dead-on.

Ultraviolet said:

Heh, I'm just sayin' she's kinda late.

She's pregnant?

See title.

Ultraviolet said:

I heard that the stated interpretation of the information presented in the game is a little loose, though. Possibly exaggerated, possibly dead-on.

Maybe Cheney won't use chemicals to turn himself into Bio-Cheney... but nost of the information is pretty correct.

On that note, I would prefer being ruled by a mutagenic Dick Cheney rather than the boring one.

Wow, that's pretty cool, they put a lot of effort into it. The music is good too.

I played that game a few weeks ago. It's interesting but it's so frickin boring after a while. Needs more killing stuff and blowing up crap and less educational materials.

The game portrays homosexual rape as humorous, and at one point a minigame instructs you to have explicit sexual contact with a minor. According to the game everyone who is wealthy deserves to be killed, and certain economic policies (i.e. the elimination of the estate tax) are bad simply because rich people benefit most from them. That's apart from the countless pointless obscenities and a veritable who's who of 1980s cartoons and pop culture icons. Not even to mention the incredibly annoying pixelized isometric visual style which was never actually used except as some sort of ironic throwback. I don't think that thing could have been more digustingly GenX if they had tried.

Well said. A very mixed up "game" for sure, and games in quotes because the game part sucked.

Captain Red said:

to be fair, is there really such a thing as a good flash game?

Stickman Streetfighter kicks le bottom.

Linguica said:
The game portrays homosexual rape as humorous, and at one point a minigame instructs you to have explicit sexual contact with a minor.

Yeah... I know how you feel. It happened to me in a Forum where I saw one of the regulars with a happily dancing child molestor as an avatar.

Linguica said:

The game portrays homosexual rape as humorous, and at one point a minigame instructs you to have explicit sexual contact with a minor. According to the game everyone who is wealthy deserves to be killed, and certain economic policies (i.e. the elimination of the estate tax) are bad simply because rich people benefit most from them. That's apart from the countless pointless obscenities and a veritable who's who of 1980s cartoons and pop culture icons. Not even to mention the incredibly annoying pixelized isometric visual style which was never actually used except as some sort of ironic throwback. I don't think that thing could have been more digustingly GenX if they had tried.

So it totally got the message that Bush is satan across right?!!