Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bashe

I found this...

I found this sad, pathetic, vomit-inducing image in my personal archives. It's supposed to be a picture of Doom. I must be multiplayer Doom because you can see two "pistols" at the bottom. I was only about 5 when I made this image so it has a reason to be so incredibly bad.

freewebs.com/bashe/pathetic.png (Click at your own risk)

I drew this back when Doom warped me but I never could play Doom for real. I watched my dad and brother play and I only got to play when I was maybe 7 as a reward for cleaning my closet out (yuck). I never really got into Doom until 1999 when my brother installed it. I was all over it since.

If you don't know what the picture is, I'll clarify:
Those things at the bottom are supposed to be pistols. The ammo counter is at the bottom left corner (I spelled ammo wrong!). Those things up there must be monsters. You see, I would pretend that cartoon characters and such would be in Doom. I was a crazy kid.

It's a hideous drawing, but I was only 5.

Pretty cool you made a drawing of Doom when you were only five. But I ask myself: Is it a good thing a five year old is fascinated by doom?
:-)

As heartless as this sounds, just because you think it's cute and funny, it's just a waste of space to some. It's crappy. Please rfrain from posting more 'when I was a kid/drunk/in the hospital because a horse kicked me in the head' art.

I would explode on you, but I don't wanna get in trouble...

Wait a minute, how come that Korn guy didn't get in trouble for posting a pathetic image?

Bashe said:

I would explode on you, but I don't wanna get in trouble...

Wait a minute, how come that Korn guy didn't get in trouble for posting a pathetic image?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! j/k. Technically you didn't get in trouble yet, and perhaps nothing was said there because it was the first time it happened or something. The mods tend to let things go until its a trend, I don't really think its cool that we can't post things like this, because despite how awfully shitty it is, it does strike up a conversation about "How old were you when you first played doom'... But as your goal was not to dusplay a picture with any artistic merit whatsoever, perhaps its best a picture like this get sent to 'Classic Doom' forums, and the thread renamed?

Silver, what if this was the best he could do?

It's kid art.. what did you want me to do? Shit with joy and appreciation?.. the way you're acting, I'd swear you drew this yesterday.

Jesus I just want someone to laugh at it or something! You don't have to get a psycho about it.

If you're gonna act that way, I might as well never post art in here again. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Bashe said:

Jesus I just want someone to laugh at it or something! You don't have to get a psycho about it.

If you're gonna act that way, I might as well never post art in here again. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Seriously, calm down. I would very much like to see how much you've improved. Why don't you post a more recent piece?

This will be lame too. I'm not a very good drawer but it will be CERTAINLY better than the pooey 5 year old drawing.

Let me draw it first.

freewebs.com/bashe/doulm.png

I did this quite fast and didn't really do any details around it. I don't draw Doom that much anymore.

Heh.. the look on the caco's face looks like he just entered an all you can eat buffet ;) "OOooooOOoooo... they have the tender ones in the armour!"

Scientist said:

Pretty cool you made a drawing of Doom when you were only five. But I ask myself: Is it a good thing a five year old is fascinated by doom?
:-)

Not as bad as a three year old :P

Yeah I know the drawing is pooey, but I haven't drawn Doom in a while.

A long time ago I used to draw Kirby as the mug face and Kirby bad guys as the enemies. I was pretty good at that.