Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

We Want Freebies!

I believe this topic was discussed some time ago, but...

I think it would be really nice of Id to include Doom and Doom 2 (at least, if not Final Doom or the Lost Levels) along with Doom 3, kind of like when Duke Nukem 3D was released with Duke Nukem 1&2.

Why not DOOm64? DOOM64 is still the scariest in the doom episodes

That would be pretty fucking pointless. Don't stack N64 games with PC games. It'd just cost a lot, and about 5% of the ppl who are gonna buy D3 owns a N64.

*Loads a rocket into the launcher* I hope you can -run- fast.... no cheating to build postcount! Do something useful, or vaugely DOOM-ish, like babbling about the weapons polls. Oi.....

Oh, and as for free things, maybe they could have at the very least a cool hat? I love my Quake 3 Arena hat... though I've never -played- it. Got it free for buying Quake 2. Yay ^_^! My stuffed red panda would look great in a DOOM hat...

DooM]|[: around $60

Shit stained underwear, sleepless nights, bruised ass from dodging lunging demons[pinkies], waits in the unemployment line because you got fired for staying home to frag BoH's, temporary memory loss of where you placed[forgot] your wife[regained when Windows crashes]: Comes free with DooM]|[