Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lizardcommando said:

This has to be the highly most anticipated Doom mod ever! I can't remember the last time I've seen any other mod so hyped up like this!

Yeah, that was the idea. Scuba made sure to hype it up so he has as many people hooked as possible. If it sucks, it won't matter because everyone already downloaded it.

It's called marketing, I think.

Lizardcommando said:

This has to be the highly most anticipated Doom mod ever! I can't remember the last time I've seen any other mod so hyped up like this!

Oh just you wait

I love Action Doom so much from only the screenshots, I'm almost willing to pay for it!

3 screenshots and a trailer won't make me anticipate it that much at all. I don't even know the storyline or who are the main characthers in the wad.

Bloodskull said:

3 screenshots and a trailer won't make me anticipate it that much at all. I don't even know the storyline or who are the main characthers in the wad.

So? Who cares what the story is or who the main characters are? IT'S ACTION DOOM FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!

Lizardcommando said:

So? Who cares what the story is or who the main characters are? IT'S ACTION DOOM FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!

Doom is Doom, no matter what mod it is.

Melfice said:

Doom is Doom, no matter what mod it is.

Ah, good point. Still, Action Doom looks really cool. I just hope it can live up to the hype. :p

ACTI0N d00MZ0rZ \/\/|LL 83 l33t l|k3 4|3N$ Tc LOL

But seriously, based on Scuba Steve's previous work, Action Doom is either going to be really good or unfinished.

Vegeta said:

Wich version of Zdoom is it designed for?

2.0.63a or higher.
Unless I misread his want for thea_custommissile crash fix the wrong way

Bloodskull said:

Story? Characters?!

Linguica said:

omg exclusive shot

img-car

Cutscenes, in MY Doom game experience?

Sure!

Fiend said:

I love Action Doom so much from only the screenshots, I'm almost willing to pay for it!

I already have.

Trasher][ said:
Cutscenes, in MY Doom game experience?

Sure!

Who said anything about a cutscene?

I love the trailer on the site. Are the three screenshots the only ones available?