Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doomaddict

RampageDOOM

Is anyone able to post a link to download that file? I have trouble getting on due to problems with bandwith (host has reached limits). I really want to download the file, however.

Is anyone able to post a link to download the file without going through all this trouble?

Trust me you don't want to download it. You can wait til the site comes back up tho...

Ah I see. Oh well. Thanks for saving me precious time. I really appreciate your service.

Too bad. I thought this was going to be fun.

You should really get it yourself and develop your own opinion. Since you have cable, why not?

When it comes to wads and stuff, I tend to agree with other people's opinions. For example, I love AV, HR, and Daedalus (and others), but I dislike (hate is a strong word) Wow, The Sky May Be, and many many others.

On the comments on the enws post about it, someone has made a smaller, mp3-free version and offers it for download on the 3rd or 4th page..if you REALLY want it, as some sort masochistic entertainment

Yeah, DRE makes my maps (that I never have the courage to release) look like Caverns of Darkness. The sounds (especially DSOOF, which was disasterously done) are sickening and the gameplay is on par with that of a diseased bull with a joystick grafted to it's face.