Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomaddict

Ratchet and Clank Thread

Who is your favorite boss in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando?  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your favorite boss in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando?

    • Swamp Plant
      0
    • Chainblade
      2
    • B2 Brawler
      0
    • Arachnoid
      0
    • Megapede
      0
    • Protopet (Final Boss)
      0
    • Robot where Angela is captured
      1
    • Thugs-4-Less attack helicopter
      0
    • The Thief (on his little skateboard)
      0
    • Another boss (reply and state which boss)
      3


Recommended Posts

Talk about the Ratchet and Clank series in this thread!

The game kicks ass!

However, I have trouble buying the Lava Gun (in Ratchet and Clank 2) because the game freezes when I buy it (could be a Gameshark v2 error). Is there a solution to such a problem?

Easiest Boss:

Chainblade

Hardest Boss:

Thugs-4-less mega robot (the one with the little jail where the former thief is imprisoned)

Share this post


Link to post

the poll says:
The Thief (on his little skateboard)


Of course the thief turns out to be a she, not a he...

Share this post


Link to post

I think we should talk about Ratchet and Clank before this thread gets sent to Post Hell.

I do not want it to go there.

Share this post


Link to post

I still have my SNES hooked up in my room. I play it pretty often. Especially Super Mario Kart.

Share this post


Link to post
johnnyrules182 said:

I still have my SNES hooked up in my room. I play it pretty often. Especially Super Mario Kart.


Who's your favorite racer?

Share this post


Link to post

I've always liked Donkey Kong. It's been a while since I played it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Ichor said:

I've always liked Donkey Kong. It's been a while since I played it though.


In Mario Kart or the game series (which is your favorite DK game)?

Share this post


Link to post

It's been a while since I have played Super Mario Kart as well, but my favorite was Bowser (I'm just best used to playing with him).

I also like the Ratchet & Clank (what this thread is supposed to be about) hoverbike races. Turbos and weapons, obstacles etc. Too bad there aren't that many courses but there are a ton of challenges (including some where the opponents will actually fire their weapon powerup at you). Although the opponents are not the big of an issue if you know what you are doing, it is still fun.

Share this post


Link to post
AgentSpork said:

Super Metroid is the best. It's a really, really great game.


Never heard of it. I will look at some reviews online, I guess.

I think Ratchet & Clank (both games) is the bomb.

Share this post


Link to post

i have my atari 5200 in my room and my PS1. i usally play thru a game until i beat it. was playing parasite eve II, well still am.

i will play 5200 when i feel like a good game of pac-man, space invadeds, pooper and breakout. however i need to find my adapter to play the ungodly amount of 2600 games i have

Share this post


Link to post
Darkman 4 said:

Koopa was the best in Super Mario Kart. Too bad he didn't come back until Double Dash. ;_;

Aw hell yeah, I was always Koopa. Since he wasn't in Mario Kart 64, I started using Yoshi. I can't stand using Yoshi in the original though, his steering's too crazy.

Man I remember how hard Mario Kart was. You work real hard and finally beat Star Cup on 150cc, and think you're all that. Then you go play Special Cup on 50cc and are totally completely annihilated. Special Cup was hard. The only way I beat it was to play with a friend; one person was dedicated to racing, the other was dedicated to kicking the other racers' asses.

Share this post


Link to post
Nanami said:

Aw hell yeah, I was always Koopa. Since he wasn't in Mario Kart 64, I started using Yoshi. I can't stand using Yoshi in the original though, his steering's too crazy.

Man I remember how hard Mario Kart was. You work real hard and finally beat Star Cup on 150cc, and think you're all that. Then you go play Special Cup on 50cc and are totally completely annihilated. Special Cup was hard. The only way I beat it was to play with a friend; one person was dedicated to racing, the other was dedicated to kicking the other racers' asses.


Yea, I switched to Toad when 64 came around.

I used that ass kicking tactic in Diddy Kong Racing with my brother. He would sit at the starting line with ammo and waste whoever was behind me or in front of me. Awesome.

Share this post


Link to post

Diddy Kong racing was even harder than Mario Kart I think. I don't think all the races were as hard, but unlocking and doing everything was nearly impossible. I tried getting TT, and MAN was that hard. I only got the time trial requirements on about 40% of the courses. All the airplane courses were simple, but half the car ones, and all the hovercraft ones were nearly impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Ralphis said:

I used that ass kicking tactic in Diddy Kong Racing with my brother. He would sit at the starting line with ammo and waste whoever was behind me or in front of me. Awesome.

Haha, my friend and I did that. :D He'd go for the gold and I'd set up traps and fire at all the other racers. :D

I am still yet to beat Wizpig though. :P Haven't played it since November. :D

AgentSpork said:

Super Metroid is the best. It's a really, really great game.

I watched Smokey's 0:36 demo of Super Metroid (Thanks to Fredrik and Quasar for links and help. :D) and that was awesome. :D The last boss Dee-Lee is cool. :D

Share this post


Link to post

mario kart 64, my friend has his 64 at his house. but lightning got the SOB so cant really play.

i miss mario kart and mario 64. turok II was also good fun

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×