Zoost

The Making of Doom 3: The Official Guide

http://www.bookkoob.co.uk/book/0072230525.htm

Product Details:

Paperback 208 pages (August 1, 2004)
Publisher: Osborne McGraw-Hill
ISBN: 0072230525

This unique title is designed to appeal to Doom
fanatics ' and there are legions of them! It goes beyond the strategy guides and the magazines to bring fans an in-depth inside look at the creators, the art and music, the design, and the history of Doom.

paperback?? I thought this was going to be a coffeetable book with nice pictures and renders! Well I'm going to buy it anyway!

Sounds like a good read, but this will probably come out before the bloody game does.

DoomUK said:

Sounds like a good read, but this will probably come out before the bloody game does.

Sure looks like it. How can it be that a book on the production is released BEFORE the game is? Ok, I guess testing is not part of the development. Ummmm . . . no. I don't get it. I guess it could be all lies, those stupid purse carrying nancy girl gits!

Peace,

Erik "The Bruce"

etimmerAZ said:

Sure looks like it. How can it be that a book on the production is released BEFORE the game is? Ok, I guess testing is not part of the development. Ummmm . . . no. I don't get it. I guess it could be all lies, those stupid purse carrying nancy girl gits!

Peace,

Erik "The Bruce"

lol I was being sarcastic, but contradicting myself I suppose it would be nice to have something cool to gawp at until we all get to play the game in the flesh.

Zoost said:
paperback?? I thought this was going to be a coffeetable book with nice pictures and renders! Well I'm going to buy it anyway! [/B]

Yep, me too. That in-depth aspect sounds really cool.

Please don't bump threads that are several weeks old unless you've got something really important to add.

As there is theoretically more information that could possibly be added to this thread (the book hasn't even been released yet), it should remain open lest redundant threads are made.