Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geX

Wads in progress

It doesn't have to be three right?
Well mine are RTC, Rone, Raynor's Tale, Tremor, Erebus Revisited, cc2, River of Revenge 2, Sythe 2, and In a world.

I won't restrict myself to ones listed at WIP, if that's OK:
Shtbag's Megawad
Flashback
Scythe 2

All of the Wads In Progress that are good.

Only problem is, will they be released?

If yes, the question is when.

If no, the question is why.

Wads In Progress gives me a little more patience and it gives screenshots to show whether the wad looks like it is worth playing or whether it is a bucket full of shit.

I don't know how to thank boris for the site, otherwise I would run out of patience.

boris said:

I took a break working on it because of school and I kinda forgot to work on it after. I should find time to finish it seeing there's more than DoomBoy waiting for it ;) I made a small update on my map (now have 750ish sectors instead of 550) but I don't think it would be done anytime soon since I work 6 days/week.

BTW I tried to access the modify link on WIP and I get a 'That's not your WAD!' message. I know I'm not the first one posting about it but as there been a solution to fix it ?

Hopefully Erik is still working on Scythe 2... he disappeared for a while, came back with maps 15+16, then disappeared again. Oh well, the remainder of it is at the top of my list, along with Flashback and RTC-3057. I'd also mention Action Doom, but between the bandwagon mentality and the jokes, I can't tell if it's a serious project anymore.

EDIT: there's also Plutonia II, if it ever escapes testing. ;)

I'm intrigued to see what Raynor's Tale is, but I can't find it on the WIP site. Can someone provide a link of some kind? kthx.

Scuba Steve said:

Haha Action Doom is not on Wads in Progress.

There's only one person to blame...

Darkstalker
BTW I tried to access the modify link on WIP and I get a 'That's not your WAD!' message. I know I'm not the first one posting about it but as there been a solution to fix it ?

Make sure to log in with the exact same name as you registered (case sensitive!).

Dunbar said:

I'm intrigued to see what Raynor's Tale is, but I can't find it on the WIP site. Can someone provide a link of some kind? kthx.

It's the first wad in the bunch! ;)

http://www.wadsinprogress.info/index.php?a=listwads&wad=1

Vile said:

I'd also mention Action Doom, but between the bandwagon mentality and the jokes, I can't tell if it's a serious project anymore.

No it seems pretty ridiculous, imo. Also, the superfluous hype is derailing every other thread. In other words: It's not funny anymore, really!

Anyway. I think this space CTF looks pretty cool! I always liked the Q3A CTF and DM maps for some reason.
Also. Tormentor has got something cool going on here.

Uh... You're not going to flame me if I say HELLDOOM, are you?

Now seriously:

1:Action Doom (even though it'll be released soon)
2:St00pid (See ZDoom forums for more info)
3:ROTGS 2

Raynor's tale..its like "Wanted" (awesome western-themed half lfie TC) for DooM!

Now we need somebody to make "They hunger" (coolest half life TC evar) for doom...oh, wait, i would be if i would get off my arse...

Mine would have to be the completed version of SSO (I hope to GOD that they make a new sprite for the woman character). I also can't wait for action doom. And what is Raynor's Tale? I've never heard of that.