Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Endureth

MIA

So I had a thread where I was getting some really great feedback on building my new computer. Was it moved or deleted? Hopefully moved but I can't find it.

I thought this would be a good place for it since it's misc.

-Endureth

myk said:

This should be it.

Yup, that's the one. I wonder why I'm not seeing it in the post index. I've refreshed my browser.

-Endureth

I can't access blogs. Under Doomworld Forums I only have "Everything Else", "Fan Files/Fan Pics", and "Doomworld News". Probably should have moved it somewhere I can post :)

-Endureth

Wayy at the top of the screen it says "Doomworld". Right under that it says "User Profile". Right next to that it says "New Blog". Click "New Blog". Now click "Blogs" forum. You're there!

Epyo said:

Wayy at the top of the screen it says "Doomworld". Right under that it says "User Profile". Right next to that it says "New Blog". Click "New Blog". Now click "Blogs" forum. You're there!

Thanks, that was pretty helpful. Couple questions though. What's a blog? Why isn't it just in the list with all the other forums?

*EDIT Nevermind, I read the Blog forum rules and it answered both those questions.

-Endureth