Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

Character Design stuff

I've been doing this poor-man's step-by-step-character-design-thingy at DeviantArt. The latest bit of it's here on my s/crap (delete as appropriate) page. And before the criticism begins, yes his torso is supposed to look elongated and slightly crooked, and yes, i know the arms look too short. My cock up.

Thats a pretty awesome character dude O_o

my only crit would be his pelvis is like, small O_o and his obliques start way too low if your trying to define them.
I'd red line it if I had the resources =(

just my 2 pennies

I see what you mean; the pelvis should be extruded slightly on the left hand side. Obliques will also be spread out further up his torso, too. Cheers for the constructive critiqué :)

[EDIT] I think i screwed up the ribs, too (their angle is off). Still, it's getting there.

That's pretty fucked up then; i drew it at random then copied onto the axe... O_o

Songs of praise, eh? More like songs of fear when that crazy ghoul goes to town. No, I don't know what I'm saying either.

Funny you should mention 'ghoul'. I just looked at it again and realised it's a cross between a Ghoul, a Human and an Orc from Warcraft III.