Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killer9

2 Questions about JDoom

Are there any wads out there that take FULL advantage of jdoom's 3d floors and have new 3d models? And I was also wondering what to do if you try to start up jdoom and it doesn't work because the "address line contains spaces!". Thanks.

Are there any wads out there that take FULL advantage of jdoom's 3d floors and have new 3d models?

Not to the extent that your probabably after, though there is a few being made atm.

The best example I can think of would be ZooW: Alien Dimension. That has been modified so much it's now a totally new game (still in early beta I think).

it doesn't work because the "address line contains spaces!".

It's Kickstart that has the problem. Try removing the spaces?

We did that whole uw.wad (The Underworld) thingie, which mainly used jdooms dynamic lighting. Olympus.wad was also a jdoom-based job with coloured sectors, some scripted events, moving textures etc. The latter is on 3dgamers, i believe. I'll rehost uw.wad shortly.

Incidently i've also got a nearly-completed Jdoom map that i simply haven't been able to arse myself into completing. There's a whole bunch of effects in that.

[EDIT] Oh and there was Human Waste Project [waste.wad]. Again, i'll stick it up online soon.