Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomaddict

Funny Posts in Doomworld

Recommended Posts

What posts in DOOMWORLD do you think are funny? List all of them here. I like to take peeks in Post Hell and some of them can be really, really funny.

Share this post


Link to post

I find plenty of posts on Doomworld to be funny like the word funny. :D Which is funny. :D Whether they be in Post Hell or not. :D

Grazza said:

Heh, from that link, I spent the past couple hours just browsing Post Hell. I've heard my fill of that tune for the day. :D

Share this post


Link to post
darknation said:

people have this annoying habbit of mistaking 'retarded' for 'funny'.


Yeah, just look at your comics

Anyway Unicorn_X has some of the funniest posts.

Share this post


Link to post
darknation said:

people have this annoying habbit of mistaking 'retarded' for 'funny'.

I contend that Username's posts were funny because there was an obvious (in my opinion) failure of communication on both sides.

Share this post


Link to post

Look through Post Hell. You're bound to find some winners. And by winners, I mean certified first place Special Olympics gold medalists.

Share this post


Link to post

I remember some post Shadowrunner made that had 600 replies or so, and the whole thing was him getting more degraded as we went along. FUN

Share this post


Link to post

Only the first half of that was funny. It quickly became stupid after the duel.

Share this post


Link to post
Ralphis said:

I remember some post Shadowrunner made that had 600 replies or so, and the whole thing was him getting more degraded as we went along. FUN

What happened to that thread. I was gonna go through again for some laughs but I can't find it.

Share this post


Link to post
darknation said:

people have this annoying habbit of mistaking 'retarded' for 'funny'.

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Twiztid said:

What happened to that thread. I was gonna go through again for some laughs but I can't find it.

It was a long thread and it got sent to Post Hell. So it's at the top of this list.

Share this post


Link to post
Ichor said:


It's also funny that Unicorn_X has over 20 aliases. Why did he do such a lousy thing.

One of those posts is in the Losers forum, and I am unable to view it. Is it possible to allow the general public to also be allowed to view the Losers forum or to just send it to PH?

I find all of these posts very funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Grazza said:

It was a long thread and it got sent to Post Hell. So it's at the top of this list.


Hey look it's my old moron threads. Wee.

God, this shit is funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Job said:

Look through Post Hell. You're bound to find some winners. And by winners, I mean certified first place Special Olympics gold medalists.


Look on page 2 for a link.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×