Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Remilia Scarlet

Bad ass weapon

That guy FUCKING ROCKS (but is an idiot). I have never imagined someone could do such a thing with house tools.

heh, we do shit like that all the time. recently we made a small home made bazoka. from some piping and PVC rockets.

simple weapons are incredably easy to make, if you got the time and the boredom. or if you are from a thrid world country

Sephiroth said:

heh, we do shit like that all the time. recently we made a small home made bazoka. from some piping and PVC rockets.

simple weapons are incredably easy to make, if you got the time and the boredom. or if you are from a thrid world country

Giving the secrets of how to make that weapon is dumb. Any third-world terrorist could look at the pictures and make one for himself and then go on a murder rampage.

doomaddict said:

Giving the secrets of how to make that weapon is dumb. Any third-world terrorist could look at the pictures and make one for himself and then go on a murder rampage.

Bahaha, murder rampage with a potato canon!

insertwackynamehere said:

It's all fun and games until something goes wrong. And I can think of a shitload of things that could go wrong with that.

Exactly. That's why he's a fucking idiot (a cool idiot but still a fucking idiot)

Imp said:

Exactly. That's why he's a fucking idiot (a cool idiot but still a fucking idiot)

he is also a fucking idiot for posting how he did it online (read my other post).

I would rather be an uncool non-idiot than a cool idiot. being an idiot isn't something i really ever wanted to be.

doomaddict said:

he is also a fucking idiot for posting how he did it online (read my other post).

I would rather be an uncool non-idiot than a cool idiot. being an idiot isn't something i really ever wanted to be.

He's also a fucking idiot for doing it. Normal flamethrowers are dangerous as it is. But a HOMEMADE Flamethrower. There's a ton of things that could go wrong.

Such as the canister exploding and causing fire and shrapnel damage?

I really doubt thats possible (the flame thrower thing) but who knows.

Man, and I thought it was cool when my friends and I made swords out of PVC and duct tape. We had the best swordfights ever, especialy when one of my friends had a favored tactic of THROWING HIS SWORD at the other opponent. Sucker.

Try searching for...

The anarchists cookbook

The terrorists handbook

The makeshift arsenal

and SWAT Magazine

For more "blow your fingers off using everyday objects" action!

Sephiroth said:

Heh, I'm debating whether or not I contact the feds now. You sound like a potential terrorist and that communist avatar you have is making me want to report you even more. Learn to say "Good Morning Guantanamo!"

Heh, that's pretty cool.

But building such weapons is fairly easy. A friend of mine had found a Terrorist's handbook on the internet, written by a semi-famous terrorist from somewhere "far east". The handbook described how to make bombs and such, how to do a well-planned bombing and stuff like that.

Among many other things it had a detailed description on how to make an explosive that is 1.5 times more powerful than TNT... out of easy-to-find ingredients.

Sick, I tell you.

If I were more practical, I'd make one of them. Its one of those things I cant explain why, I simply must know the feeling of power.

Course, it would give me a couple of hours fun and then I'd be terrified of using it...

And doomaddict, use your brain. Terrorists are quite cabable of making all sorts of nasty things already, most of them much less conspicuous and more reliable than a 30 foot flamethrower. You'd have to me a complete moron to take on any armed force with a pressurised plastic tank of flammable liquid strapped to your back.

-Jk- said:

Heh, that's pretty cool.

But building such weapons is fairly easy. A friend of mine had found a Terrorist's handbook on the internet, written by a semi-famous terrorist from somewhere "far east". The handbook described how to make bombs and such, how to do a well-planned bombing and stuff like that.

Among many other things it had a detailed description on how to make an explosive that is 1.5 times more powerful than TNT... out of easy-to-find ingredients.

Sick, I tell you.

Yeaa you can make simple but powerful explosives out of pellet gun CO2 canisters poke a hole in the head of it fill it about 3/4 the way with flash powder for muzzle loaders and put a sparkler in it and light it and there you have it blows down a small tree, I use to wrap nails and shit around them to and put them in old cars it was quite interesting.
Something else you can do is make something called thermite which is Aluminium shavings, magnesium shavings and rust powder. You use a blow toarch to set off the magnesium which then melts the iron oxide and aluminium into a puddle of molten alloy and it melts through pretty much anything, like car engine blocks, pavement 4/4 hardwood for some examples.

A friend of mine had found a Terrorist's handbook on the internet, written by a semi-famous terrorist from somewhere "far east".

Wrong. It, along with the anarchists cookbook, and thousands of other files, where written by bored american university students in the late 80's, for sending round BBS's, which where like early versions of the internet, hosted on a single computer that you had to dial into (obviously the further away they where the more it cost)

SWAT Magazine is more recent (1998-2001), and was written by a bunch of nutters from scotland, it even has a few things i sent in, there where others too like Anti-Social and P.H.U.K

and The makeshift arsenal was an old site i found from some australian bloke, the dfference of this one being he had actually made and tested all the shit in it, so it was less likely to kill you..note i said LESS, not NOT heh